PDA

View Full Version : OPTACTICAL.com... Again...

gagners
12-19-2008, 15:45
Damn you OPTACTICAL! I keep buying stuff from you, but I'm afraid it's gone too far! I just bought your personal Kifaru Ruck...:lifter

Seriously though, the prices are right and the customer service is awesome. I know he's a member here, but they're good people to buy from and I highly recommend them.

Team Sergeant
12-19-2008, 18:21
Seriously though, the prices are right and the customer service is awesome. I know he's a member here, but they're good people to buy from and I highly recommend them.

gagners,

You're not kissing ass in front of thousands are you?

Team Sergeant

optactical
12-19-2008, 19:01
I'm a member here, thanks for taking the ruck, that is an awesome piece of kit.

gagners
12-20-2008, 06:34
gagners,

You're not kissing ass in front of thousands are you?

Team Sergeant

A little, maybe. But just giving credit where it's due. I buy alot of gear for myself and the soldiers in my BN and I've never had an issue with OP - which is not something I can say for alot of vendors I deal with. I thought anyone who didn't already know should.

If spreading the good word about a company that treats people well is kissing ass... then I'm guilty. :D

kawika
12-20-2008, 11:22
agreed, I needed a new aidbag setup as anything that goes on your back I personally find worthless. I ordered a hipbelt setup with pouches and it was here at my overseas location in less than a week.

Fonzy
12-22-2008, 19:01
Agreed, made a few purchases with them before and orders were always quickly delivered. CS was outstanding, they were availible to answer any questions I had over the phone and worked with me on a return. Would buy from them anyday.