longrange1947
11-18-2008, 17:12
LOVE IT!!

Gypsy
11-18-2008, 18:41
Most excellent!

Dub
11-18-2008, 22:23
Great sign, - that sign gets out that America is about self reliance - NOT relying on the government.

To contrast that to someone who does not get it; I had an 3rd year medical student describing the 18Ds she had encountered in the ER to me. One of her comments was, ' They are so young, its so sad they are so excited about going to Iraq or Afghanistan'. Rest of the convo basically served to elucidate how she felt they are nice capable guys, but what a waste. Pisses me off. :mad:

That soon to be Dr. will never get what america is about, ever. Hope she has a nice peaceful life far far away from any wolves.

morolen
11-19-2008, 16:08
Great sign, - that sign gets out that America is about self reliance - NOT relying on the government.

To contrast that to someone who does not get it; I had an 3rd year medical student describing the 18Ds she had encountered in the ER to me. One of her comments was, ' They are so young, its so sad they are so excited about going to Iraq or Afghanistan'. Rest of the convo basically served to elucidate how she felt they are nice capable guys, but what a waste. Pisses me off. :mad:

That soon to be Dr. will never get what America is about, ever. Hope she has a nice peaceful life far far away from any wolves.

indeed, i am starting to want some serious hardships to impact America, just to remind people about the things that are important. To say nothing of the fact that I think Americans are at their best when the situation is at it worst.

Red Flag 1
11-19-2008, 17:00
Like it!

RF 1

Rogue
11-19-2008, 17:01
That sign is absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Eagle5US
11-19-2008, 17:10
indeed, i am starting to want some serious hardships to impact America, just to remind people about the things that are important. To say nothing of the fact that I think Americans are at their best when the situation is at it worst.

There will be...just you wait. Dims get their way, we're going to be choking on "change"

Eagle