PDA

View Full Version : Glock 21 needed

swatsurgeon
11-17-2008, 19:12
I am becoming a reserve police officer and am required to carry a Glock 21 (not my favorite but no choice in this).
If anyone has a used or new one for sale, please PM me....they seem to be on short supply all over the place.
Thanks

swatsurgeon

JoeEcho45
11-18-2008, 09:05
You can buy one direct through Glock for $464.20 that gets you the Standard Law Enforcement Equipment which includes: Pistol Lock, Cleaning Rod and Brush, Owner's Manual/Warranty Registration Card, Storage Container, Magazine Loader, and 3 High Cap Mags. That is for fixed sights, adjustable or night sights will cost a little more. The G21 SF models are the same prices. You can call Glock directly at (770)432-1202. Or send me your fax number and I will send you the same sheet they sent me.
Joe

SMP9168
11-18-2008, 10:01
Did you try Scottsdale Gun Club? I don't know if they can top the previous post, but they have law enforcement discounts. I paid roughly $450 for my G21 there.

Where are you going to be a reserve officer?

Team Sergeant
11-18-2008, 10:15
Did you try Scottsdale Gun Club? I don't know if they can top the previous post, but they have law enforcement discounts. I paid roughly $450 for my G21 there.

I would not send my worst enemy to the scottsdale gun club.

I had a talk with the owner (terry schmidt) about his "Naval Special Warfare" training..... I also had a 45 minute talk with a Scottsdale Detective concerning terry schmidt and his credentials afterwards terry removed his bullshit bio from his website.. He told me he only lasted 6 months in the Navy.

He's a liar and fraud and now he's living large off reputations others have earned in blood.

koz
11-18-2008, 10:50
Have you tried Clyde Armory? (https://policeguns.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=294_10_311&osCsid=0c9f9u0r0rgr063is0dn71gnj1)
They show that they have them in stock for $465.95 LE price

swatsurgeon
11-18-2008, 18:54

Goodyear, then a lateral move to DPS with their SWAT team once sworn.
ss

swatsurgeon
11-18-2008, 18:55
Have you tried Clyde Armory? (https://policeguns.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=294_10_311&osCsid=0c9f9u0r0rgr063is0dn71gnj1)
They show that they have them in stock for $465.95 LE price

koz,
thanks...will try them
ss

SMP9168
11-18-2008, 19:25
Thanks for the info TS. Didn't know about any of his claims, nor did I know his name at all. I guess I kind of expect it when I go to a gun store there will be at least one person claiming to be a super bad ass former something-or-other that knows everything there is to know about guns. I just nod my head and tune them out.
Anyway, guess I don't need to go there anymore. No big loss really.
So what gun stores in the valley would you recommend, TS?

SS - Good luck with Goodyear and DPS.

Team Sergeant
11-18-2008, 19:45
Thanks for the info TS. Didn't know about any of his claims, nor did I know his name at all. I guess I kind of expect it when I go to a gun store there will be at least one person claiming to be a super bad ass former something-or-other that knows everything there is to know about guns. I just nod my head and tune them out.
Anyway, guess I don't need to go there anymore. No big loss really.
So what gun stores in the valley would you recommend, TS?

SS - Good luck with Goodyear and DPS.

Shooters World or any place beside the scottsdale gun club.

orko
12-17-2008, 03:01
I am becoming a reserve police officer and am required to carry a Glock 21 (not my favorite but no choice in this).
If anyone has a used or new one for sale, please PM me....they seem to be on short supply all over the place.
Thanks

swatsurgeon

not sure if you found what your looking for yet, this past weekend I ran into one of my instructors from the weapons committee. He now works as a federal sales manager for Glock.

I'm sure he can get you the best deal to be had or point you in the best direction.

shoot me a PM and I'll send you his info