PDA

View Full Version : Stay / Go List Format

exsquid
11-17-2008, 19:11
Anyone have a good Stay / Go List format in either Word or preferably Excel that they would be willing to share? I am not super savy on the computer so any help would be appreciated.

x/S

18C4V
11-17-2008, 22:20
What are you doing JCET/JCS or Combat deployment?

JCET/JCS is the easiest with Combat being the most painful.

Frenchie
11-18-2008, 11:04
I would also appreciate being sent the format, JCET.

exsquid
11-18-2008, 20:45
CNT in SOUTHCOM. I just need a basic format. I can fluff & buff from there. Thanks.

x/S

18C4V
11-18-2008, 23:18
You're not talking about load outs, just having a stay/go list right of your team property?

Here's my advice,
Get an electronic copy of your team inventory whether it's in Excell or Word. next to each item, annotate who has control of it and where is it at Stay/GO, and what box number it belongs to. I would keep the line number since that's how your PBO and Supply Sgt will track it to include your rear det.

I would task organize and divide property to:

18A
18F
18B
18C
18D
18E
Mobility/Lead Navigation
Airops
ASO

Each MOS would have their subcategory ie 18C will have S-4, breacher/demo, etc.

I can't give you mine because it's serial number specific and has specific team gear for my team. Either way you'll have to populate the information which is labor intensive. Hopefully your senior can square you away if not, you're in for a big surprise with your first 10 percent cyclic inventory down range.

exsquid
11-20-2008, 19:23
Problem is we, my "senior" & I, have nothing to work with since we are a newly reinstituted team. Good news is, we really do not have much. I do like your idea of using the line numbers though. I had not thought of that. Thanks.

x/S

demodiver
01-12-2009, 16:58
Like 18C4V said, start yourself an excel spreadsheet and use a few different collums, mine goes something like:

LIN
NSN
NOM
QTY/SR#
Section (ie 18B, 18C, 18D, 18E)
Sub Section (ie within 18C, S4, Demo, Const)
Item Note (ie broken, or something)
Location (if deploying the box # it's in, if rear-D the location in the teamroom)
Stay/Go
Comment (ie for compasses i track all 12 on one line and just state INDIVID SIGNED)

When it comes time to pack-out have each section update thier portions, and your pretty much done.

I had to do a 100% CoC inventory down range while split team, and using this method made it go like clock-work.

-Galen

x SF med
01-12-2009, 20:14
If you have a little time and are willing to learn - set up an access database - it's powerful and the medic can use it for meds inventory by date - and you can set up your parametes for stay/go bt category , and set up a crossload by MOS.

alelks
01-12-2009, 20:28
If you have a little time and are willing to learn - set up an access database - it's powerful and the medic can use it for meds inventory by date - and you can set up your parametes for stay/go bt category , and set up a crossload by MOS.

Plus you can create Excel spreadsheets that pull data from the Access database if you like. You can also pull the data (from either Access or Excel) into PowerPoint for briefings.

AL

7624U
01-12-2009, 20:38
You're not talking about load outs, just having a stay/go list right of your team property?

Here's my advice,
Get an electronic copy of your team inventory whether it's in Excell or Word. next to each item, annotate who has control of it and where is it at Stay/GO, and what box number it belongs to. I would keep the line number since that's how your PBO and Supply Sgt will track it to include your rear det.

I would task organize and divide property to:

18A
18F
18B
18C
18D
18E
Mobility/Lead Navigation
Airops
ASO

Each MOS would have their subcategory ie 18C will have S-4, breacher/demo, etc.

I can't give you mine because it's serial number specific and has specific team gear for my team. Either way you'll have to populate the information which is labor intensive. Hopefully your senior can square you away if not, you're in for a big surprise with your first 10 percent cyclic inventory down range.

Exactly what we did with the Exeption anything not going would get erased off the list so it wouldent get confused, then you just save under name of Jcet/Mission and print. Just make sure you dont save over the Master copy :p