PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Special Ops Medical Pack, OD Green-$80/OBO

goofyfoot
10-27-2008, 15:17
Up for sale is a very gently used Blackhawk Special Ops Medical Pack in Olive Drab. This pack was for my Rover only and was never taken out to the field or deployment. There are no tears, fraying, discolorations, stains or tears of any kind on this pack. It looks almost like it did out of the plastic. Asking $80/OBO. The specifications below are from the Blackhawk website. Fayetteville area only, unless you can travel.....

• Made of 1000 denier nylon
• Top grab handle
• Outer cinch straps
• Drain holes
• Contour padded shoulder straps – .5” padding
• Individual medical gear compartments
• Padded back and padded inner trifold flap
• Internal pockets made of urethane coated mesh
• Special pouch to carry an optional 72/100 oz.
hydration system

SF_BHT
10-27-2008, 15:45
So which one are you selling? The pictures show 2 different colored packs.

goofyfoot
10-27-2008, 17:31
Actually, the pictures are of the same pack. For some reason the flash just makes it look a little different shade of green.

Onward
10-29-2008, 05:31
Is this still on the market? I can have a check in the mail tomorrow night if you PM me with an address. The London Bridge aid bag that my unit issued me is terribly inadequate...:boohoo

cornelyj
10-29-2008, 09:18
still for sale? PM me.
OR cornelyj@ufl(no spam).edu (take out no spam before send)

Thanks.

goofyfoot
10-29-2008, 14:01
Onward was the first one to contact me about the pack, so I'm going to give him first dibs on it. If for some reason the sale doesn't go through, I will post a notice. Thanks for all the interest!!

goofyfoot
10-29-2008, 19:12
Thanks for all the interest but the Pack is now sold. I will be posting some more items in the next few days.

cornelyj
10-31-2008, 12:21
Rats! for 80 bucks I could of been the envy of all the trainers!:)