PDA

View Full Version : WHY MILITARY FRAUDS DON'T GET BUSTED

Team Sergeant
10-22-2008, 12:16
This is why the Special Forces or any other military frauds don't get busted.....

Your tax dollars at work.

Thank you Federal Bureau of Investigation.... You "men" and women must be very, very proud.

And it still took almost a year to get their "man". (little boy see below)

@%$#^@#$% morons.

Team Sergeant

Hacker Who Posted Racy Miley Cyrus Pics Busted
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When racy photos of squeaky clean 'Hannah Montana' starlet Miley Cyrus hit the Internet earlier this year, the hacker who posted them boasted he would never be caught.

It turns out he was wrong.

Nineteen-year-old Josh Holly told Wired.com that his Murfreesboro, Tenn.home was raided by the FBI on Monday, during which the authorities seized three computers and a cell phone.

"I was just kind of shaking. I was thrown way off guard," he told Wired.com. "I guess somebody ended up ratting me out."

Holly says he obtained the images of Cyrus with a bare midriff and blowing kisses from an email account she used last December.

Cyrus, who was also photographed shirtless by celebrity photographer Annie Liebowitz for Vanity Fair magazine, apologized to her preteen fans for the photos, calling them "silly, inappropriate shots."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442983,00.html

jdl141
10-23-2008, 19:03
Amazing. And to think they call them Special Agents.

Kyobanim
10-23-2008, 19:55
They get to work on the short bus.

Richard
10-23-2008, 21:15
Hey...whose pics would you rather "investigate?" :rolleyes:

Richard's $.02 :munchin

Divemaster
10-24-2008, 00:13
That doesn't mean we don't keep at it. Poser season is open and there's no limit.

Stras
10-25-2008, 13:12
That doesn't mean we don't keep at it. Poser season is open and there's no limit.

International Poser Hunting Tags are free. No Bag Limit.. No need to check in at a Ranger Station either.

Posers, Be afraid, be very afraid.........

Y'know, we could mount a pic of "Joe Shitbag" on a wall like a hunting trophy.... Would make for a very interesting page. Click on the pic for the full background on the turd.... ;)

Damn, there I go thinking again... :eek:

Backwoods
01-17-2009, 06:01
TM Daddy. If I have a pic of poser. (Guy faked his DD214, got into the SF Guard as an "18E", stayed 10 years {yes I sh!t thee not), went to SFARTEC, and was finally relieved as the 18Z)

Would you like it posted here with info????

TOMAHAWK9521
01-17-2009, 10:42
Backwoods,

I remember hearing about that guy over here at 5/19, but for the life of me, I can't remember his name. My junior 18B, formerly of 2/19, was telling me about him. Didn't the guy deploy to Iraq back in '04 or '05 as a team daddy before they figured him out? :eek:

Backwoods
01-17-2009, 13:38
Yes. I got to help relieve that piece o' !@#$. His name is Dan Weinzier. He became a TM SGT and got to go, and passed SFARTEC.

Who is your 18B??

TOMAHAWK9521
01-18-2009, 15:58
Yes. I got to help relieve that piece o' !@#$. His name is Dan Weinzier. He became a TM SGT and got to go, and passed SFARTEC.

Who is your 18B??

xxxxxxxxxx

Try and keep real names in PMs

Thank you

18C4V
01-18-2009, 23:38
TM Daddy. If I have a pic of poser. (Guy faked his DD214, got into the SF Guard as an "18E", stayed 10 years {yes I sh!t thee not), went to SFARTEC, and was finally relieved as the 18Z)

I heard about him from one of the guys who went to OIF with him in 06.

abnremf
01-19-2009, 21:23
"Dan Weinzier" that name brings back memories. What a prick.

Team Sergeant
01-20-2009, 09:49
For what it's worth, I recently met an FBI agent that gives a shit. He was the first (maybe second) FBI agent I've met that "didn't" introduce himself as "Special Agent" so and so.;)

I'm still waiting for meet a non-"Special" agent.;)

TS

greenberetTFS
01-20-2009, 15:08

Backwoods,It's just incredible that he got away with it for "10 years",unbelieveable...:rolleyes:

GB TFS :munchin

alright4u
01-20-2009, 17:26

I do not know this man. In 1989 I worked as a volunteer at a VA hospital. I was assigned to the PTS co coordinatators office. First, one of the co coordinatators was a former 1LT TC officer. The other co coordinator was an MS psychology type. Frankly, I saw more posers there claiming PTSD then I have seen fake SF or SEALS. It was all about grabbing a paycheck from the VA for PTSD. Talk about BS stories. 90 percent of these guys never saw a real firefight in my opinion and I quit. That office was a disgrace to me, and; it was a money grab of taxpayers dollars. I saw one man out of one hunded plus who was even ever wounded in action.

magician
01-22-2009, 05:13
For what it's worth, I recently met an FBI agent that gives a shit. He was the first (maybe second) FBI agent I've met that "didn't" introduce himself as "Special Agent" so and so.;)

I'm still waiting for meet a non-"Special" agent.;)

TS

I am wondering if we simply put together dossiers on posers, and then pass them directly to Assistant US Attorneys in the pertinent jurisdiction, whether the AUSAs would then pick up the ball and prosecute under Stolen Valor statutes?

No need to trouble an FBI agent. Those guys are obviously too busy with "terrorism investigations."

All that we really need to prove a violation of Stolen Valor statutes is a photograph of the poser wearing unauthorized medals or badges, or a copy of a faked DD214.

s.
-

Team Sergeant
01-22-2009, 08:11
I am wondering if we simply put together dossiers on posers, and then pass them directly to Assistant US Attorneys in the pertinent jurisdiction, whether the AUSAs would then pick up the ball and prosecute under Stolen Valor statutes?

No need to trouble an FBI agent. Those guys are obviously too busy with "terrorism investigations."

All that we really need to prove a violation of Stolen Valor statutes is a photograph of the poser wearing unauthorized medals or badges, or a copy of a faked DD214.

s.
-

I also found out that the FBI has been doing their jobs and it was the "US Attorneys Office" that let our most famous Special Forces FRAUD, keavin lawdermilk off the hook without any criminal charges, none, zero, zulch, nadda.

TS

magician
01-22-2009, 13:54
I also found out that the FBI has been doing their jobs and it was the "US Attorneys Office" that let our most famous Special Forces FRAUD, keavin lawdermilk off the hook without any criminal charges, none, zero, zulch, nadda.

TS

Brother, did you write them a letter asking the AUSA why this was done?

I have to hope that if they understand that we care about this issue, that we care about the Stolen Valor statutes, that we will not cease to ask uncomfortable questions.

We can always push it up to the DOJ IG, and write to the Congressman and Senator in that jurisdiction.

Right?

s.
-

Team Sergeant
01-22-2009, 16:15
Brother, did you write them a letter asking the AUSA why this was done?

I have to hope that if they understand that we care about this issue, that we care about the Stolen Valor statutes, that we will not cease to ask uncomfortable questions.

We can always push it up to the DOJ IG, and write to the Congressman and Senator in that jurisdiction.

Right?

s.
-

I know the answer to that also.... keavin lawdermilk is not only a thief, fraud, con-boy etc but he's also a low life scum sucking fat yellow coward that talked his way out of any criminal charges. (I'm not going to post what "keavin the coward" did to evade all criminal charges as I'm sure other bottom feeders are reading this thread.)

The US Attorneys office that handled that scumbags case should be fired.

JoeyB
06-16-2009, 16:33

The really funny part about Dan.... he was the go-To guy for the CoC, he could do no wrong and what he said was gold. I laughed my ass off when he was busted.

PRB
06-16-2009, 17:05
Agree..
PTSD is the new welfare....went to the VA for some education stuff and bumped into the shrink..asked my background etc..told her...she asked abotu my dreams/nightmares yada yada...I said don't have any, loved it etc...then she was totally convinced I had PTSD and was pissed I wouldn't sign on..
They, the psychs, create their own jobs.
Young ets'ing troops know it's a cake walk to get a lifetime check

sorry to thread steal but this kills me

csquare
06-17-2009, 14:58
I was asked about having dreams once. I told the Doc I have/ had dreams all the time. He got this look on his face and asked me quietly what were my dreams about and how I felt afterwards?
I told him they usually involved women, thongs, beaches and poles. And how I felt afterwards? I usually was reaching over and attempting to wake up the misses.....

greenberetTFS
06-17-2009, 17:44
I was asked about having dreams once. I told the Doc I have/ had dreams all the time. He got this look on his face and asked me quietly what were my dreams about and how I felt afterwards?
I told him they usually involved women, thongs, beaches and poles. And how I felt afterwards? I usually was reaching over and attempting to wake up the misses.....

csquare,

I can't believe it...... :eek: Your infringing on my dreams! :rolleyes: I think it's time for me to see my shrink again at the VA........;)

Richard
06-17-2009, 18:13
I think it's time for me to see my shrink again at the VA...

Based on the latest reports of VA ineptitude, just don't get a colonoscopy there. ;)

Richard's $.02 :munchin

greenberetTFS
06-17-2009, 19:29
Based on the latest reports of VA ineptitude, just don't get a colonoscopy there.

Richard's $.02

Richard,

I just had one(12/2008) at the Biloxi VA.... :rolleyes: I get one every 2 years now instead of the normal 5 years,because my Dad died of colon cancer....... :( But next year you (bet your bippy) I going to address this with my doctor before I get another one.............;)