PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question about joining

Dwikkles
10-06-2008, 15:55
Alright guys I know how annoying newbies can be with what may seem obvious questions. But I feel like you guys would have the best answers so please,bare with me here.

I'm interested in possibly TRYING to join the Guard and God willing,make it to SF school and become a member of one of the NG SFG's and do some good in this world and for this,the greatest Country in the world.

I'm 30 years old and currently live in Southern California.A transplant from Virginia about a year ago.

What is the road to the Special Forces for a Guardsman,or is it even possible at all?

Especially for someone my age.(I promise you would never guess it though)

Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks

SF_BHT
10-06-2008, 16:02
Alright guys I know how annoying newbies can be with what may seem obvious questions. But I feel like you guys would have the best answers so please,bare with me here.

I'm interested in possibly TRYING to join the Guard and God willing,make it to SF school and become a member of one of the NG SFG's and do some good in this world and for this,the greatest Country in the world.

I'm 30 years old and currently live in Southern California.A transplant from Virginia about a year ago.

What is the road to the Special Forces for a Guardsman,or is it even possible at all?

STOP where you are at and do not Post again until you have read your intro e-mail and comply with it.:mad:
Do Not SPAM this site by posting the same thing on various areas.:confused:

The Reaper
10-06-2008, 19:14

The best help I can offer is to hope that you learn to read and use the Search button before posting again. In my experience, you learn more from listening than from talking.

Then, you need to make sure that your next post is in the proper place.

Or you can take the easy route and ask this question again.

Best of luck.

TR