PDA

View Full Version : some body help me out.

macattack
09-05-2008, 18:51
I am currently in the process of transfering to the 20SFG to a support det as a 35P. I want to get my foot in the door. My plan is to quallify as a 35P which will give me an associates degree in a chosen luanguage along with other special training. After this and airborne school I want to go to sfas. That is my primary goal. So far I haven't got a straight answer on how to apply for sfas being in the national guard. My training NCO is incredibly buisy. I am 27 yrs old and not getting any younger. I am an E5 and 11B and 19D qualified. I am also Airassault qualified. Can I get some advice from a Green Beret? Thanks.

SF_BHT
09-05-2008, 19:12
I am currently in the process of transfering to the 20SFG to a support det as a 35P. I want to get my foot in the door. My plan is to quallify as a 35P which will give me an associates degree in a chosen luanguage along with other special training. After this and airborne school I want to go to sfas. That is my primary goal. So far I haven't got a straight answer on how to apply for sfas being in the national guard. My training NCO is incredibly buisy. I am 27 yrs old and not getting any younger. I am an E5 and 11B and 19D qualified. I am also Airassault qualified. Can I get some advice from a Green Beret? Thanks.

1st Go back to your e-mail that you received when you registered. Post your first post in the Introduction III thread.
2nd Learn how to ask for help. This is not my-space. Proper way to ask "Can Someone please help me with some SF Information" We do not know you yet and this will get you better results.
3rd Please learn to use the Spell check so your posting makes sense and looks like a intelligent person. This will also make us think you are more intelligent and deserving of a response.
4th A Green Beret does not have fingers and can not type. We are Special Forces Soldiers that wear a distinctive head gear which is a Green Beret.

Just my take on this posting.:munchin

Surgicalcric
09-06-2008, 05:45
Mac:

It is generally considered rude to walk into someones house and start asking questions without first introducing oneself. In your rush to have your question(s) answered did you even consider searching for the info here yourself?

Do as SF_BHT asked; do not post again until you have complied.

Crip

exsquid
09-06-2008, 16:13
After you have done as my two compatriots have instructed, and taken the time to do your research (say a week or two), if you still have unanswered questions, PM me and I will help you out.

x/S