PDA

View Full Version : KEDENBURG,JOHN J Sp5c,5th Grp

Blackjack78
05-28-2004, 06:27
Gentlemen,

If I may. One of the times I go to Pinelawn National Cemetary,to visit the gravesites of my father,a 2x Combat Wounded amputee,WW2 Army medic,my siblings and my cousin,L/CPL USMC,kia April 14,1968 Kah San is this time of year, Memorial Day.

Yesterday , I made my visit to Pinelawn. Resting a few headstones away from my cousin is the final resting place of John J. Kedenburg Sp5c,5th Grp,CCN,FOB 2 kia June 13,1968 Medal of Honor Recipient. I thought you men would like to know that Johns' site is well maintained,squared away and rests in a peaceful area in the shade of a tree. I can assure you that over the years, on my holiday visits to Pinelawn, this fellow Brooklynite receives special attention and will continue to do so.

Respectfully submitted,

Jim

Sigi
05-28-2004, 06:34
Awesome Blackjack. Good on you.

CPTAUSRET
05-28-2004, 06:38
Thanks, Blackjack. Nice.

Terry

The Reaper
05-28-2004, 07:43
Blackjack:

Thank you for looking after our comrade, and your family.

RIP.

TR

Blackjack78
05-28-2004, 16:27
Originally posted by The Reaper
Blackjack:

Thank you for looking after our comrade, and your family.

RIP.

TR

Your are quite welcome. It is no big deal. Once in awhile I police an area. The thanks go to men like yourself, those who have been, are, or are willing to serve at the tip of the spear. We do afterall, in these times, have to look after each other. So thank you to all of you, I appreciate your sacrifice and the outstanding job you men perform.