PDA

View Full Version : SFA CH3 Teamhouse

demodiver
08-18-2008, 22:45
New to the forums, but i'm an 18C outta 2/1 SFG (A), and have a quick question...

I'm going through BKK Thailand here soon, been many times before, but i want to look up and go by the SFA CH3 "Teamhouse" (similar to Garfields in AC, PI)while i'm there, had a few old friends tell me to go by, but they told me a few years ago, and i cant remember the name of the place they said it was... Any 1st groupers know of the place i'm talking about?

Thanks!

-Mac

18C4V
08-19-2008, 01:20
PM Greenhat, he's the chapter president. If its the same place, then it's a cool place to hang out. I stopped by there back in 2004 during our JCET.

JJ_BPK
08-19-2008, 04:09
PM Greenhat, he's the chapter president. If its the same place, then it's a cool place to hang out. I stopped by there back in 2004 during our JCET.

The SFA III web site has been hacked, Don't go there,, emails sent...

demodiver
08-19-2008, 06:15
Thanks so much, i PM'd greenhat just now...

-Mac

demodiver
08-24-2008, 08:17
SFA CH 3 Website still hacked...

I havn't heard back from a PM sent off to Greenhat...

I'm punching outta my location here in 24 hours, can anyone else spread some light on the subject via a PM?

I guess if all else fails i'm meeting some JUSMAGTHAI fellows on tuesday so i'll ask them as well...

-Mac

JJ_BPK
08-24-2008, 09:27
SFA CH 3 Website still hacked...

I haven't heard back from a PM sent off to Greenhat...

-Mac

Mac

I have sent notes to the chapter officers with-out reply. I also posted to SFA with the same results.

I just posted an email to the chapter in Guam/Philippines, SFA XLVI. As they are some 12 hrs ahead of us, I suspect we will not hear back from them for a day or so..

I'l post what I do or do not get..

Have fun in Bangkok..

Roguish Lawyer
08-24-2008, 11:58
Greenhat is no longer the President. You might try magician too.

demodiver
08-25-2008, 07:37
Thanks to everyone, i got a PM from greenhat, and he gave me a contact to call in BKK.

Really, thanks a bunch!

-Mac