PDA

View Full Version : Apology...

Stryker1A
08-15-2008, 11:54
Dear Sirs, Quiet Professionals, Professional Soldiers, and members....

I owe each one of you an apology for my recent post. I spent most of my time in my career striving to be the best soldier I can be and honestly, I guess it is a little intimidating being part of a community where I feel lacking. I am sorry if I came of being brash and arrogant, after some thought, I beleive it was an over compensation to hide my insecurity and lack of knowledge by being a young LT. I should truly practice listening a little more than I speak and I am truly sorry for the disruption I have caused in your community. Sometimes I do take things to HEART, when they are not intended to be that way. That is my weakness, but at the same time it is my strength. It is what helps me push on when others fall by the wayside...my heart. I have to practice some professionalism and discipline in my posts at this site and with whom/who I am addresssing.

I hope that everyone can accept my most humble of apologies. I had no place to post the post I put up and furthermore to take the defensive tone I took with people who were simply trying to help me and give me sound advice. Right now, I am a liability, but I hope one day down the road with alot of listening and learning, I can have each of you say, I am an asset.

Again, My apologies to the community as a professional soldier and as an officer.

Sincerely and Humbly,

Stryker1A
2LT, AR, USAR, PAARNG

Pete
08-15-2008, 12:04
Now that we have that out of the way, again welcome.

Stay in the overwatch position for a bit and then move out smartly. Try not to draw too much fire.:D

Like I said, there are plenty of Scouts and Cav types around here. Most are too busy to post much but they do pop up every now and again.

SF_BHT
08-16-2008, 08:45
Now that we have that out of the way, again welcome.

Stay in the overwatch position for a bit and then move out smartly. Try not to draw too much fire.:D

Like I said, there are plenty of Scouts and Cav types around here. Most are too busy to post much but they do pop up every now and again.

X2 Welcome and lets get back to buisness......;):D:cool:

Good luck in your future aspirations..........

Ambush Master
08-16-2008, 08:58
I know Crip will appreciate this:

l l<----- Lane
l l
l l<----- LT
l l

Noted, now move out Sir and try not to draw FIRE!!!:D

Take care
Martin