PDA

View Full Version : I need everyone’s help here…

eyes
05-24-2004, 07:09

eyes
05-24-2004, 07:10

eyes
05-24-2004, 07:11

Radar Rider
05-24-2004, 07:55
I suppose that "Hey, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" wouldn't be a favorable argument? That's all I got right now.

Bill Harsey
05-24-2004, 08:18
trying to bring reason to a whacko anti-Bush liberal democrat is harder than arguing with a drunk and even less effective.

Jimbo
05-24-2004, 08:29
Don't ever respond to people that have claimed to have done a lot of research, yet still cannot spell country names correctly. In this example, I got as far as but intentionally leaked technology of our chemical weapons designs to a company in Chili called and stopped

Sacamuelas
05-24-2004, 08:36
LOL...

That was a complete waste of time reading that garbage. I am with Bill Harsey on this one. You could write a well researched response with cited references and proven by testimony from the 9/11 commision , and this nutbag would still not even begin to digest what you are saying.

I really liked the evidence he sites on the fifth grader in Dallas making a WWIII comment. HAHAHAHHAAHa:rolleyes:

Don't waste your time eyes.

Sacamuelas
05-24-2004, 08:51
Originally posted by Jimbo
in your quote by the wacko-
"but intentionally leaked technology of our chemical weapons designs to a company in Chili "

LOL...

DAMN .. Someone has smuggled our chili recipes out of the country?? I think labeling all but 'Habanero pepper' chili varieties as “chemical weapons” is a bit harsh, but I have to say what's next?
Bush brand baked beans secrets on the Internet? I bet Bin Laden and the POTUS have the CIA interrogating that damn dog right now as I type this. That damn George Bush!!! (he is from Texas BTW, and he is reported to like chili) It's ALL a conspiracy with Bin Laden to ruin the culinary appeal of America thereby destroying our economy... :p HaHa

NDD, have you seen any American version chili down in your AO yet? If so, report it to the state department so that the 9/11 commission can take this into account when proving the Bush conspiracy and it role into 9/11 attacks. LOL

eyes
05-24-2004, 13:17

Brother Rat
05-24-2004, 13:26
As my father would say:

NEVER wrestle with a pig. The pig likes it and you get all muddy.

eyes
05-25-2004, 07:54

Sigi
05-25-2004, 09:08
Originally posted by Bill Harsey
trying to bring reason to a whacko anti-Bush liberal democrat is harder than arguing with a drunk and even less effective.
This is so true. Never heard it put this way. Mind if I borrow it?