PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pendejo Militar!

NousDefionsDoc
05-22-2004, 17:42
I got tired of picking my mags up off the ground and having to clean them every night. I ordered one of your dump pouch things from TAD gear with my JIHAD! no-see-um scarves. How many bloody field dressings will it hold?

Psywar1-0
05-22-2004, 18:38
Who the Heck is Pendejo Militar?

But anyway do you have JIHAD No-See-em scarves in both Coyote and OD? I DO:cool:

I might be inclined to get rid of the OD one as the LBG's shit when I wore it yesterday

NousDefionsDoc
05-22-2004, 21:38
Military Moron.

Yep, OD and Tan on the way. LOL

JIHADITO!

Jimbo
05-22-2004, 21:47
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
JIHADITO!

That is awesome. I'd like to get some shirts printed up with Che in a turban and JIHADITO! under the pic.

NousDefionsDoc
05-22-2004, 21:55
Let's do it. I've got to find a vender for something else anyway, I owe the TS pushups. I'll look around next Saturday.

pulque
05-22-2004, 22:31
what are JIHAD! no-see-um scarves? google does not know this fashion. :confused:

NousDefionsDoc
05-22-2004, 22:38
Try Shemagh

pulque
05-22-2004, 22:45
Try Shemagh

thank you. looks like lawrence of arabia do rag. does that de-snivelize SOTB too?

Jimbo
05-24-2004, 14:10
Let's do it. I've got to find a vender for something else anyway, I owe the TS pushups. I'll look around next Saturday.

I need someone with better photoshop skills, but here's a rough draft of what I'm thinking:

Jimbo
05-24-2004, 14:14
or maybe:

militarymoron
05-24-2004, 22:28
I got tired of picking my mags up off the ground and having to clean them every night. I ordered one of your dump pouch things from TAD gear with my JIHAD! no-see-um scarves. How many bloody field dressings will it hold?
yo NDD! how many bloody field dressings will it hold? hopefully none :) just don't shoot yerself in the foot.
cheers,
MM

Solid
05-25-2004, 17:26
I hope this is somewhat what you were looking for. It was hard to get the shemagh to look like a shemagh, unofficial thanks to MM for unknowingly providing the cut-out. I can made 'plain' versions of either if you want something different. I like a challenge.

Solid

Here they are (http://groups.msn.com/NousDefions/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last)

NousDefionsDoc
05-25-2004, 17:46
Originally posted by Solid
I hope this is somewhat what you were looking for. It was hard to get the shemagh to look like a shemagh, unofficial thanks to MM for unknowingly providing the cut-out. I can made 'plain' versions of either if you want something different. I like a challenge.

Solid

Here they are (http://groups.msn.com/NousDefions/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last)

LOL - good job Solid. You're right, the shemagh is hard to see, maybe a different color? I don't know.

Solid
05-25-2004, 17:48
I'll work on it tommorow. My problem is that the iconic Che image is black, red, and (here) dark red. This gives me a very limited number of colors to create/hint at the shemagh pattern.
I will overcome.

Solid

Jimbo
05-25-2004, 17:49
Those are pretty sweet, Solid. If you can make the checker pattern show up on the shemagh I'll sen you a copy of the tee shit I'm getting made up for my office.

The Reaper
05-25-2004, 18:15
Originally posted by Jimbo
I'll sen you a copy of the tee shit I'm getting made up for my office.

Man, making tee shits for the office, what will you geeks think of next?

TR

militarymoron
05-25-2004, 23:42
Originally posted by Solid
[B]I hope this is somewhat what you were looking for. It was hard to get the shemagh to look like a shemagh, unofficial thanks to MM for unknowingly providing the cut-out. I can made 'plain' versions of either if you want something different. I like a challenge.

Solid

solid, here's a slightly larger version of the image you borrowed - i removed some of the colour so it'd be easier to replace it so the shemagh pattern shows up more clearly.
cheers,
MM

Solid
05-26-2004, 01:03
I'm going to beef up the pattern, which is easy (it's an opacity switch), but I'll also remake the image with the larger shemagh image so kindly provided by MM (btw, many people have 'stolen' that guide of yours, if you care). Higher-res is always a good thing.

Should be done around afternoon GMT.

Mornin'!

Solid

Solid
05-26-2004, 05:07
Alright, I've posted a background-sized and t-shirt sized version of the picture. I've brought up the contrast on the shemagh and used a better version. Happy to make any alterations.

link (http://groups.msn.com/NousDefions/shoebox.msnw)

Hope it's GTG,

Solid

Smokin Joe
05-26-2004, 07:37
Solid,

You have got skills, man great job. If it helps take the photo I posted here (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1782) .

I have a few other shots of that same shirt I snapped while in Puerto Vallarta if you want them just ask, you are more than welcome to them.

Solid
05-26-2004, 08:54
Thank you!
It's okay, the picture is all over the place on the web as a symbol of the counter culture.

Have a good day,

Solid

gk404
05-26-2004, 14:08
I'm no photoshop wiz, but what do you guys think of this one?

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/gk404/Untitled-2.jpg

Solid
05-26-2004, 14:32
Damn! That one's better than mine! Different, but better. It looks like an original picture!

Solid

militarymoron
05-26-2004, 15:48
LOL, they both look GTG. good work.
cheers,
MM