PDA

View Full Version : Looking at a career in SF, need some advice

FUMA_Cadet
06-16-2008, 18:04
Hello,

My name is Nate. Im 17, and i attend a military boarding school (high school) in Virginia. Im about to enter my senior year as a cadet officer, and im planning on going to Norwich University, and commissioning as an infantry officer upon graduation. I also plan on attending the Q course, and become an SF officer. What kinds of things do i need to be doing now in order to help me get through the Q course, and to prepare me for SF? Im not a very stocky guy, and im 6 3. Any information or advice is greatly and deeply appreciated.
Thank you.

No need for last names on an open board; Nate will do.

Crip

SF_BHT
06-16-2008, 18:08
Hello,

My name is Nate Driscol. Im 17, and i attend a military boarding school (high school) in Virginia. Im about to enter my senior year as a cadet officer, and im planning on going to Norwich University, and commissioning as an infantry officer upon graduation. I also plan on attending the Q course, and become an SF officer. What kinds of things do i need to be doing now in order to help me get through the Q course, and to prepare me for SF? Im not a very stocky guy, and im 6 3. Any information or advice is greatly and deeply appreciated.
Thank you.

1st Learn How to Read and follow directions. Read the e-mail you received and Post your intro where you were told to.
2nd Obtain situational awareness.
3rd Use the search button and do a lot of reading before you post again.

Your questions have been answered a million times on this board and you need to read and obtain knowledge.
:munchin

The Reaper
06-16-2008, 19:52
What he said.

Read more, post less.

TR