PDA

View Full Version : SFA Ch XVI Summer Picnic 8/16/08

x SF med
06-14-2008, 16:13
At the Team House in Kent / Covington - just in case you guys haven't heard.

You can't say you weren't warned nor invited.

If you are 'out of town' - stay safe.

Trip_Wire (RIP)
06-15-2008, 12:00
At the Team House in Kent / Covington - just in case you guys haven't heard.

You can't say you weren't warned nor invited.

If you are 'out of town' - stay safe.

I'll be there!! :lifter :D

x SF med
06-16-2008, 10:13
Trip- I'm taking bets that I won't have my Life membership nor my SFA card by that time... a cup of coffee on that one?

Anybody travelling I-5 between Portland and Seattle on 19Jul08 during the hours of 2000 to 0200 20Jul08 stop in and get some coffee at the Scattercreek Rest area - don't mind that it says closed to cars, we'll be there and I'm sure we'll be brewing 'Team House' Coffee...

Trip_Wire (RIP)
06-16-2008, 18:13
Trip- I'm taking bets that I won't have my Life membership nor my SFA card by that time... a cup of coffee on that one?

Anybody travelling I-5 between Portland and Seattle on 19Jul08 during the hours of 2000 to 0200 20Jul08 stop in and get some coffee at the Scattercreek Rest area - don't mind that it says closed to cars, we'll be there and I'm sure we'll be brewing 'Team House' Coffee...

I wouldn't take that bet! They seem to be real 'busy,' in the SFA HQ lately! :rolleyes:

Besides those metal 'life' cards cause problems at airports! :lifter

x SF med
07-02-2008, 19:12
I wouldn't take that bet! They seem to be real 'busy,' in the SFA HQ lately! :rolleyes:

Besides those metal 'life' cards cause problems at airports! :lifter

You would have won the bet... M-11440-L Ch XVI - no metal card yet, but Dan and Mike sent it to Mel and it turned around rik-tik.

Your coffee will be ready 0130hrs 20JUL08 at Scattercreek rest stop.:rolleyes: