PDA

View Full Version : Job Experience

PenguinRunway
06-12-2008, 22:02
I was curious how much civilian job experience weighs into the decision of what 18 MOS I'll recieve. I'm decent with hardware and very good at programming. I've been a web designer most of my life and seem to have a nack for it. Are these things looked at as contributing to what would make a good echo?

The Reaper
06-13-2008, 05:29
I was curious how much civilian job experience weighs into the decision of what 18 MOS I'll recieve. I'm decent with hardware and very good at programming. I've been a web designer most of my life and seem to have a nack for it. Are these things looked at as contributing to what would make a good echo?

The Search button is your friend.

Read more, post less.

TR

PenguinRunway
06-13-2008, 11:53
I searched for quite a few phrases and spent some time looking through unrelated threads. Perhaps I overlooked it. Any advise on a search phrase?

Surgicalcric
06-13-2008, 12:28
I came up with 265 topics where "MOS selection" was discussed.

Maybe you should try there...

Crip

The Reaper
06-13-2008, 20:07

Crip

Or read the rules and stickies again.:rolleyes:

TR

Ambush Master
06-13-2008, 21:14

Crip

Plus, as I told you in the Commo PM, "Please not only read the "Stickies", but go to the bottom of the page and select "From the Beginning" so that you will see everything that has been posted. (A good idea in all forums/searches !!)"

You should Fade away to an unrecognizable shade of GRAY!!!:D

Take care.
Martin

Surgicalcric
06-13-2008, 21:44
Plus, as I told you in the Commo PM, "Please not only read the "Stickies", but go to the bottom of the page and select "From the Beginning" so that you will see everything that has been posted. (A good idea in all forums/searches !!)"

You should Fade away to an unrecognizable shade of GRAY!!!:D

Take care.
Martin

Or read the rules and stickies again.:rolleyes:

TR

Yeah what those two guys said too... :D

Crip