PDA

View Full Version : ProfessionalSoldiers.com KNIFE

Team Sergeant
06-11-2008, 09:36
Will be offered to the general public soon. ;)

You can find it here:

http://www.chrisreeve.com/professionalsoldier.htm

But the ProfessionalSoldiers.com KNIFE will be serial numbered 0001-0100..

Only 100 serial numbered Professional Soldier knives were made and can only be purchased here.:lifter

Consider this a teaser thread.:p

Team Sergeant

06-11-2008, 11:52
Do you have to be a QP to order one?:confused:

The Reaper
06-11-2008, 11:55
Do you have to be a QP to order one?:confused:

Which part of this confuses you?

TR

Will be offered to the general public soon. ;)

Roguish Lawyer
06-11-2008, 14:24
Hmmmm, I wonder if TR has any photos he might like to post here . . .

If he did, that would intensify the tease, I think . . .

18C Dad
06-11-2008, 14:53
My son ordered several for knives he and some his teammates and they are in service.

Nice work Mr. Harsey and Mr. Reeve.

18 C Dad

cornelyj
06-11-2008, 19:08
Looks like a business knife to me...
good tease.
Price tag?

Team Sergeant
06-11-2008, 19:12
Looks like a business knife to me...
good tease.
Price tag?

To be revealed in good time.;)

Reason:

All the Special Forces soldiers past and present get first shot.;)

After that the general public will be allowed to purchase the serial numbered knives.

Team Sergeant

azmg
06-24-2008, 18:37
I recently had the opportunity to put this knife into the hands of some folks who can get some use out of them and have received word that they are indeed "the heat".

I would also like to thank TS for making the delivery personally, it was a most gracious, unexpected gesture that was greatly appreciated on both sides of the exchange. I realize that you had to go out of your way and apologize for the lack of info on that front.

Again many thanks to all involved in the idea, production and delivery of this fine tool.

Team Sergeant
06-25-2008, 09:46
I recently had the opportunity to put this knife into the hands of some folks who can get some use out of them and have received word that they are indeed "the heat".

I would also like to thank TS for making the delivery personally, it was a most gracious, unexpected gesture that was greatly appreciated on both sides of the exchange. I realize that you had to go out of your way and apologize for the lack of info on that front.

Again many thanks to all involved in the idea, production and delivery of this fine tool.

It was my pleasure.;)

Team Sergeant

ErikTheRed
02-08-2011, 17:42
I know it has been 2 + years but I was wondering - are the numbered ProfessionalSoldier.com knives sold out?

Team Sergeant
02-08-2011, 20:48
There actually might be one or two left..... but we're thinking a raffle later this year.:D

fng13
02-08-2011, 20:56
I actually just got the go ahead to get one of these as a gift for my birthday from my girlfriend :lifter

Would definately rather have one of the original numbered ones though ;)

Maybe I should wait for the raffle?:confused:

Team Sergeant
02-08-2011, 21:01
I actually just got the go ahead to get one of these as a gift for my birthday from my girlfriend :lifter

Would definately rather have one of the original numbered ones though ;)

Maybe I should wait for the raffle?:confused:

Only 100 serial numbered knives were made for Professionalsoldiers.com. You can purchase them without the serial number from Chris Reeve Knives.

cszakolczai
02-08-2011, 22:18
There actually might be one or two left..... but we're thinking a raffle later this year.:D

Hey you told me they were all sold out :(

I'm game for a raffle though if it helps the site, the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and/or some QP's who need kit for upcoming deployments. Keep us up to date please.

Team Sergeant
02-09-2011, 09:02
Hey you told me they were all sold out :( I'm game for a raffle though if it helps the site, the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, and/or some QP's who need kit for upcoming deployments. Keep us up to date please.

I thought they were until I found "one".

greenberetTFS
02-09-2011, 09:34
When are you going to offer your original Special Forces Mess Kit?...........:D;):D I'll bet that'll go fast!

Big Teddy :munchin

LibraryLady
02-09-2011, 09:57

Did you find it with the flashlight?

:p

LL

x SF med
02-09-2011, 10:04

Is it the scratched and dented floor model I sent back to you?:lifter

cszakolczai
02-09-2011, 13:01

I hada give you a hard time sir. Anyways I'd rather the raffle. Its a way to raise more money and do more good. Have it be for the site, or for the many other options. I'll buy some tickets when the time comes.

Pete
02-09-2011, 13:30
Did you find it with the flashlight?

:p

LL

Since I missed out on the Leatherman I got two of the lights to make up for it.

Don't be snoozing when a bake sale starts.

fng13
02-09-2011, 15:19
I hada give you a hard time sir. Anyways I'd rather the raffle. Its a way to raise more money and do more good. Have it be for the site, or for the many other options. I'll buy some tickets when the time comes.

I second this. :lifter

ErikTheRed
02-10-2011, 18:44
Awesome- looking forward to participating in the raffle.

pyreaux
01-20-2018, 18:46
Sad to see these get discontinued.

Abu Jack
12-20-2019, 04:09
I purchased one. Does anyone have a record of who bought which serial number. Mine was stolen off my desk at SOCOM. I don't recall the serial number. Thanks

JJ_BPK
12-20-2019, 07:24
As I re ember there were 100 serialized in the PS 1st lot.
Team Sergeant kept the book on who and what # :munchin

Ret10Echo
12-20-2019, 08:53
I purchased one. Does anyone have a record of who bought which serial number. Mine was stolen off my desk at SOCOM. I don't recall the serial number. Thanks

Seriously??!! :mad:

Joker
12-20-2019, 10:32

I'll reach out to Team Sargent to see if he still has the list.

Joker
12-20-2019, 14:49
Team Sergeant does not have the list of serial numbered knife owners. Sorry.

I do hope your knife shows up.

Abu Jack
12-21-2019, 14:50
Yes, seriously. I was TDY and some computer work was done. I figure it was one of those weasels.

I have this liter mug I picked up from the Hof Brau Haus when my German class went to Munich for a field trip. It'd been sitting on my desk since I bought it. I never thought anyone would steal it.

Joker
12-23-2019, 07:53
The quality of people has plummeted in the organization drastically within the last 3-years.

Abu Jack
12-23-2019, 12:25
I agree. Seems like they hire really smart people with no common sense and no SOF experience.