PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a Technical FAQ Forum

Basenshukai
01-26-2004, 12:09
I've seen this in other forums. Most of the time someone will come up with a question about the forum that the standard FAQ link will not/cannot answer. For instance ... for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to attach an image to a message. I got to the "browse" button and locate the file on my hard drive. I make sure that it is a file that can be posted. But, when I "preview" my message, it doesn't appear. I look at the standard FAQs of the forum but, it really just defines the terms for "attachments" and tells me how to use the "browse" button. If there's a forum just for that, when the next "knuckledragger" such as myself has the same question, they just go to the "Technical FAQ Forum" and look up the question. Or, they can search "attach image" and, perhaps, find my original question.

Surgicalcric
01-26-2004, 12:20
I am not sure the ins & outs of this, but I remember having the same question on "the other site." I was told by Brewmonkey it was just the way the img file worked.

It will not appear in the preview, but once attached it will appear in the post. If you preview the post after attaching the image you will need to go back and reattach it beofer hitting the Post button.

HTH,

James D

Team Sergeant
01-26-2004, 16:05
Originally posted by Basenshukai
If there's a forum just for that, when the next "knuckledragger" such as myself has the same question, they just go to the "Technical FAQ Forum" and look up the question. Or, they can search "attach image" and, perhaps, find my original question.

Done, hows that?

The Team Sergeant

Basenshukai
01-26-2004, 17:00
LOL ... "Knuckledragger Questions" ... I like it!