PDA

View Full Version : Melting Rocks, with Texas Cactus

JJ_BPK
05-18-2008, 15:18
I think this could develop into a significant tool to deter terrorist.

The Cactus Cuties, from Lubbock, Tx

Sing The National Anthem, A Cappello

http://www.truveo.com/The-National-Anthem/id/204270794

The louder you play the song the faster you can melt old rocks...

Enjoy

One Happy Puddle

Ambush Master
05-18-2008, 15:39
THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

Kyobanim
05-18-2008, 16:14
That was beautiful

Gypsy
05-18-2008, 18:16
Wow, that was incredible!

Pete
05-18-2008, 19:30
And to think some want to replace that song with something kinder and gentler.

That is the way it should be sung. From the heart and soundin' good.

Red Flag 1
05-19-2008, 05:17
Just awsome!!
They have my vote to sing the Anthem for the next Super Bowl.

RF 1

Sdiver
05-19-2008, 09:22
WOW !!!!
I mean.....just......WOW !!!!!

I foresee these 5 young ladies being sought after, by both parties to sing at their conventions coming up, and the NFL, MLB, NBA and the NHL along with a slew of others, to sing that awesome song.

WOW !!!!!!!

JJ_BPK
05-19-2008, 09:40
WOW !!!!
I foresee these 5 young ladies being sought after

Actually, They already have a web site:

"The Cactus Kids, Cactus Kiddos, and Cactus Cuties are mentor programs created and directed by Terri and Cami Caldwell. The idea, born out of the Cactus Theater in Lubbock, Texas, is to develop future “Stars of West Texas.” These young and talented entertainers perform all over the West Texas area for various community events. Their ages range from 4 to 17 years old. The Cactus Kids feature a variety of music, including Nostalgia from the 1940’s through the 90’s, Country, Patriotic, and Holiday songs"

Directed by Cami Caldwell, You can read about the Cuties here:

http://www.cactustheater.com/kids.php

What amazes me is the harmonics captured with the home video clip,, I hunted for a professional copy but only found home made vid's..

Awsome...

Sdiver
05-19-2008, 09:47
Actually, They already have a web site:

"The Cactus Kids, Cactus Kiddos, and Cactus Cuties are mentor programs created and directed by Terri and Cami Caldwell. The idea, born out of the Cactus Theater in Lubbock, Texas, is to develop future “Stars of West Texas.” These young and talented entertainers perform all over the West Texas area for various community events. Their ages range from 4 to 17 years old. The Cactus Kids feature a variety of music, including Nostalgia from the 1940’s through the 90’s, Country, Patriotic, and Holiday songs"

Directed by Cami Caldwell, You can read about the Cuties here:

http://www.cactustheater.com/kids.php

What amazes me is the harmonics captured with the home video clip,, I hunted for a professional copy but only found home made vid's..

Awsome...

Awesome indeed.

I'll bet that their web site will be getting lots of "hits' after this. I've already seen it on 2 other BBS's now, and that I'm sure, is only the ice crystal on the tip of the ice burg.