PDA

View Full Version : Slowly Unveiling new EGL products

eggroll
05-16-2004, 22:54
All,

Here is a glock magazine /surefire E2E pouch I built - holds three G19 mags and an E2e in a 4 Pals wide package.

can also hold a Strider Tarani in a mag cell in lieu of a magazine.

Optional cell lids are available - or the loop velcro can be used to attach FLAGS etc.

http://www.geardo.com/images/EGL/pistole2e.jpg

More gear to come. and I will post here.

EGG

eggroll
05-23-2004, 20:52
Several folks have asked in the past couple of months, what do I do - well lets just say its geeky stuff and my preference is to stay in front of this table thinking of new concoctions and ideers.

Part of my summer lineup - and before you ask, if you are not A/D USMC, dont ask for it. If you have the material or jungle stalker in hand, we can talk. :D http://www.geardo.com/images/EGL/sumstuff1.JPG

My Workbench/table
http://www.geardo.com/images/EGL/sumstuff2.JPG

My EGL Triple pistol pouch with a TARANI in a mag pocket.

http://www.geardo.com/images/EGL/tripletarani.JPG

High Speed
05-24-2004, 17:40
Yes !
I've been asking myslf , " What does EGG actually do ? :D "
Looking good there EGG-O ! Thanks for the link to this site .
Gene

Air.177
05-24-2004, 17:53
First Lawyers, Then Knife Masters, Now Gear Masters. It seems that this site is attracting all sorts of useful folks:D

Edited to give credit where credit is due

The Reaper
05-24-2004, 17:53
Originally posted by High Speed
Yes !
I've been asking myslf , " What does EGG actually do ? :D "
Looking good there EGG-O ! Thanks for the link to this site .
Gene

Gene:

Welcome!

Met you in the airport on the way to the SHOT Show this year.

Feel free to put up a link to your gear site, so that we can compare, contrast, and beg for group deals.

Egg does make some very trick stuff as well though!

TR

The Reaper
05-24-2004, 17:55
Originally posted by Air.177
First Lawyers, Then Knife Makers, Now Gear Makers. It seems that this site is attracting all sorts of useful folks:D

Lawyers? Useful?

Hmm, well I have never put those two words together, unless it was in a class on survival cannibalism, but if you say so....

TR

Roguish Lawyer
05-24-2004, 17:55
Originally posted by Air.177
First Lawyers, Then Knife Makers, Now Gear Makers. It seems that this site is attracting all sorts of useful folks

Well, the last two groups are useful, anyway. :D

NousDefionsDoc
05-24-2004, 18:52
Welcome Gene.

Calling the Blade and Gear Masters we have on here "makers" is like calling TS, AM and TR "soldiers". Yeah, technically its correct, but there's sooooo much more to it than that.

Our lawyers are ok for college boys...:lifter

High Speed
05-24-2004, 19:06
Reaper ,
Trying to put faces with usernames . Were we also BS'ing at the luggage merry go round ? If it was , it's a pleasure to trade words again . Met so many people and had some chase my poor ole crippled self to a foot race around the SS as well .
EGG and MM told me about this site awhile ago , but had very little time to frequent the forums lately . Going to have to make time for sure !

Link , where ? Don't want to step on anyone toes . I went straight to the gear section to check in . Can I place my avatar up ?

Lawyers are useful .......to some extent ! ;) A few of them got me off the hook from time to time . Other than that , they are a target of oppertunity . You know .... picked on ! I got 2 cousins that are lawyers , can't stand them . LOL!

Thanks Reaper and NousDefionsDoc for the welcome!

The Reaper
05-24-2004, 19:17
Gene:

At RDU on the way out, then at the carousel in Vegas. Longest baggage wait in history.

Okay, here is the link to Gene's site:

http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/

Check out everything, including the "What's New" section. The suspenders are a good place to start.

Avatar takes a few posts first unless an admin wants to work some special favor.

I think that you can feel free to put up pics of any gear that floats your boat, minding the fact that some of us may access this site from work.

Understand that there are many gear geeks here, but very few airsofters, if you get my drift.

TR

militarymoron
05-24-2004, 22:35
welcome to the board, mean gene :D
eggo, nice work bro.
cheers,
MM

eggroll
05-24-2004, 23:03
FWIW I think "Right Through There" would be an excellent tagline for Gene.
:D

EGG

High Speed
05-25-2004, 04:59
Originally posted by eggroll
FWIW I think "Right Through There" would be an excellent tagline for Gene.
:D

EGG

Egg ,
It could have been worse . Like "Killer Diller" , or " You know , I tore it up as fast as I could " . And some my mom washed out my mouth out with soap for saying .

Reaper , remember vividly . Not my longest waite ever at a carousel . In Japan , on my way to Manilla back in '79 . and at San Antonio in '80 , where thay had to deliver my luggage to me 2 days later .

EGG , I made the HSGI Power Thong , You made the Dress , Which one is the future Mrs. Egg going to wear ? Mrs. EGG needs gear !
By the way , the pictures I sent you , Patent was applied for and I got pictures of new configurations been playing with . Will be talking with Patent "LAWYER" ( see not al lawyers are bad ) , or is it better to sat "Attorney " ? ,,,,to see when it is safe for a release date .

Gene

Smokin Joe
05-25-2004, 07:25
Welcome Gene.

I completely agree with Egg "Right Through There" is a perfect tagline.

Air.177
05-25-2004, 08:21
Originally posted by The Reaper
Lawyers? Useful?

if you say so....

TR

At Least Samoan ones are:cool: