PDA

View Full Version : Whale watching

Team Sergeant
04-25-2008, 09:34
I'll be headed to Puget Sound area in a few months for a little vacation and was going to go whale watching ;)

Any of you 1st GP gent's want to link-up let me know!

Team Sergeant

AngelsSix
05-01-2008, 22:25
Hey TS, we don't have any whales here, except for the two legged land cruiser female variety, but I hear there is a great place to do some shooting with some cool people.....when are you bringing yourur behind out here???? (I am jealous that you like that coast better than this one....:p)

Pete S
05-01-2008, 22:48
Hey TS, we don't have any whales here, except for the two legged land cruiser female variety,

Up in the San Juans there are.
A few years ago Orcas were traveling into Dyes inlet regularly.

Team Sergeant
05-02-2008, 07:56
Hey TS, we don't have any whales here, except for the two legged land cruiser female variety, but I hear there is a great place to do some shooting with some cool people.....when are you bringing yourur behind out here???? (I am jealous that you like that coast better than this one....:p)

I'll be sightseeing this time....;) I never had a chance to go and view the whales when I was stationed there with 1st Gp.

Weazle23
05-04-2008, 20:55
TS,
I don't know exactly when I'll finally arrive at Ft Lewis, hopefully within two weeks or so, and I am not a 1st Group gent, however I would jump at the opportunity to share a few rounds of the local brew with you.