PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry's Picture

Bill Harsey
05-15-2004, 19:37
A guy was traveling through Mexico and realized he'd lost both his wallet and ID. Trying to return home he is stopped by the customs agent at the entrance to the United States border. "May I see your Identification, please?" asks the agent. "I'm sorry but I lost my wallet," replied the guy. "Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border." says the agent. "But I can prove that I'm a United States citizen!" exclaims the man, "I have a picture of of Ronald Reagan tattoed on one butt cheek and a picture of George Bush on the other." The border guy says "This I gotta see". With that the guy who lost his ID drops his pants and bends over in front of the agent. The agent says "OK you can go home to Massachusetts now." "Thanks, but how did you know I'm from Massuchusetts?" The agent replies, "I recognized the picture of John Kerry in the middle".

The Reaper
05-15-2004, 19:56
Good one.

You have mail.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
05-15-2004, 20:04
Blaaaw!

Sdiver
05-15-2004, 20:15
Then I guess on the flip side of where the tattoos are, there must be a likeness of Bill Clinton hanging around, with Al and Hillery on either side.:eek: