PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out some stuff

ChandlerSniper
04-14-2008, 21:00
Large Black Eagle Maritime CIRAS. This thing is like new. I`m gonna be moving to a desert climate and need a different color or I wouldn`t sell it. I`ll include all the pouches I have for it, a Tactical Tailor hydration pouch, an Eagle radio pouch, and an Eagle admin pouch. $550 firm shipped with NO PLATES OR ARMOR!

Blue/Black North Face Ranger backpack. It`s new.. never been used. It`s been in my closet for over 2 years. $75 shipped ( sold p/f )

Paraclete mesh carrier with no ARMOR OR PLATES. It has a pocket in front for a plate. It is tan in color and large in size. Its in very good condition. I paid $50 shipped.. thats what I want for it.

1 New black Eagle 1 qt. canteen pouch $30 shipped

1 black Wilderness single point sling. It has a LH GG&G receiver plate. $15 for the sling or $30 with the plate and sling.

1 black ZM Weapons bungee sling. The sling is fine but its one of the ones that had the crappy clip and it broke off. $20 OBO

1 Used Vltor clubfoot carbine modstock, for a mil-spec tube. The body of the stock is Black and the battery tubes are Tan. I also have the slim covers in black for it. It`s like new. It was used on a display rifle at gun shows. $60 shipped ( this is just the stock, NOT a complete kit )
( sold p/f )
1 factory style collapsible stock body. Not sure if its a RRA or one of the old Colts I had. but its a take off. $25 shipped

1 M16A1 stock with tube and spring. $25 shipped

1 Black Nylon Safariland duty belt. I have a 34/36 waist and it fits me with room to spare. It has the tubes around the sides for zip ties. $25 shipped ( sold p/f )

1 Safariland competition belt it is nylon and size 38, and 1.5" wide $20 shipped

BDS Tactical mag pouches, all are black, all are new:
1 double mag single stack pistol horizontal belt mount/ velcro closures $20 shipped
1 ASP baton pouch with fastex buckle $ 20 shipped
1 Direct Action double SR-25 mag pouch, belt mount $20 shipped

1 Left Handed Blade Tech IWB with J hooks for a Sig 226 ( no rail ) $20 shipped
1 Left Handed Blade Tech IWB with J hooks for a Glock 36 with a Single mag pouch $30 shipped
1 Left Handed Blade Tech IWB with no belt attachment ( the J hooks broke ) for an HK P7M8 $10 shipped ( call Blade Tech and they will send you a new attachment )

I`m willing to deal a bit on some of the stuff, so If you want to make an offer send me an email or PM.

I have or will take pics for those interested.

Thanks,
CS

Lanyard
04-15-2008, 20:29
I'll take the large Safariland competition belt. Thanks.
PM not working from this computer.

ChandlerSniper
04-15-2008, 20:52
email me at smrtass001@aol.com

have_gun
04-16-2008, 16:30
CS:

You have mail re: 1 DBT black Quick release single point sling with GG&G ambi sling adapter receiver plate. It is pretty much new. $50 for the sling and plate shipped.

Regards,
Hank