PDA

View Full Version : China

Pete
04-08-2008, 08:19
very interesting take.

Restrict exports of something only you produce and force companies to move to your country for production.

http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=4927.0.103.0

This is important from many angles.

Hey, politicians in the US, are you awake?

No, Didn't think so.

clapdoc
04-08-2008, 16:54
Thanks for the post. Good read.
I can not understand why our country's leaders can not remember our history!
Any time we allow a Godless country to control our strategically vital components we place our country in mortal danger. Has everyone forgotten what Japan did with the steel that they imported prior to wwII?
Why can't everyone see that China is bent on world domination!

clapdoc sends.

Team Sergeant
04-08-2008, 17:00
Why can't everyone see that China is bent on world domination!

clapdoc sends.

I don't believe there's a country in the world that could dominate the globe, not one.

IMO individual countries will never again dominate, ideologies is what now requires constant vigilance.

TS

clapdoc
04-08-2008, 17:05
TS,
I don't think there is any country that will achieve world domination, but I feel that there are some that may try. Who would have thought that a team of terrorist would be able to put airplanes into the twin towers either.

clapdoc sends.

Red Flag 1
04-08-2008, 17:16
Pete,

Very interesting read. We are outsourcing so much, and we are so used to it that it IS alarming! Before long our very essence may be outsourced then reimported.

As for the political leadership, they are more awake now than ever; big election year...lots at stake...money to raise for political ads....voters to woo...delegates to influence...etc,...etc,...etc.

Thanks Pete!

RF 1

Matta mile
04-08-2008, 18:31
Nice post Pete.
We really shouldn't be surprised. This has been a while in the making and has become an "invisble snowball" IMHO. Globalization can/should be a good thing however, it needs to be watched and measured by leaders against priorities of any given nation being affected.....not just the credit limits of its consumer base and its ability to "fire up the presses" and print more currency.
Man, I am one who continues to be very concerned over what how we deal with China (and a few others to boot).
Thanks again
MM

Richard
07-04-2008, 10:26
I guess this is the newest version of a 'Chinese Fire Drill' - Chinese armed police demonstrate a rapid deployment during an anti-terrorist drill in preparation for the upcoming Olympics. :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos/ss/1756#photoViewer=/080702/483/c81c80a16a0a49cda862ad9aa629441b

Richard