http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=288364

BMT

longrange1947
03-13-2008, 06:22
You don't want to know. :mad:

jbour13
03-13-2008, 06:52
You don't want to know. :mad:

Don't kill'em.......just make him wear a bullseye and run while you crack off blank rounds. The cardiac arrest will surely be a fitting end to this $hithead. It happens, and does not help when the time comes to justify your requests in the future. Everyone has their microscopes on you.

Had an NCO when I was first stationed in Hawaii that was charging $20 a month to young, naive soldiers in the barracks. Company commander also went outside the gate to Wahiwa to purchase a cd player for his office and noticed a bit of equipment that isn't normally found in pawn shops. He looked and noticed some radio equip of the same model that was reported to be a field loss during the previous commanders tenure. He decided to come back on a visit with his property book and suprise, suprise.......one of the radio's matched serials.

Ugly fallout......even uglier soldier......woodshed treatment on the next field problem. :D

EX-Gold Falcon
03-14-2008, 13:07
Sounds familiar.

Just prior to my units deployment during the 1st Gulf War (4/325 AIR was on DRF1 08/90) our Co supply Sgt diverted ALL of our new 203 ammo vests; and sold them on the local black market. I was a 203 gunner at the time, and talk, about a total PITA trying to sling all those cheap cotton bandoliers around your neck...
Boxes of chem-lights, batteries, spare parts, etc were also "midnight requisitioned".

Hope he enjoyed "dropping the soap" while doing time.

Travis

Blakeslee
03-14-2008, 13:18
That's insane.

Considering some of the items listed, it's border-line treason in my book.

Pete S
03-14-2008, 13:55
Most of the surplus gear stores near Camp Pendleton won't deal with individuals, because of the risk of recieving stolen goods.

incommin
03-15-2008, 18:36
What's the surprise? Six to eight percent of any population are thieves. Considering the size of the military, how many thieves do you think are taking military equipment?????

Jim