PDA

View Full Version : H&K contact needed

Smokin Joe
03-12-2008, 17:23
My department has asked me to research, write, and give a presentation on allowing our Officers to carry H&K pistols. I have started my research online and will be contacting H&K directly this week or early next week.

What I'm asking for here is if someone has a good contact with H&K I can call and "pick there brain" so to speak. Someone who knows there stuff and can back it up with literature.

It is a rarity for my department to even suggest let alone contemplate allowing Officers another choice when it comes to firearms so I need solid info that supports the product.

Thank you for your time,

SJ

The Reaper
03-12-2008, 17:49
Not going to argue the quality of their gear, but HK consistently seems to have about the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Good thing their stuff tends to be reliable, 'cause I doubt that you will be able to get service or spare parts in a reasonably timely fashion.

Might your question be able to be addressed by the HK Tactical staff? They may be easier to get in touch with.

TR

Smokin Joe
03-12-2008, 17:55
Not going to argue the quality of their gear, but HK consistently seems to have about the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Good thing their stuff tends to be reliable, 'cause I doubt that you will be able to get service or spare parts in a reasonably timely fashion.

Oh that's no bueno!

Might your question be able to be addressed by the HK Tactical staff? They may be easier to get in touch with.

TR

Most likely, Yes.

Thanks TR

Red Flag 1
03-12-2008, 18:16
Smokin Joe,

My brother has been an instructor and armorer @ FBI Firearms Training Unit for
decades. He is also an ex-police chief. I'd like to think he may be of some assistance.

Send me a PM & I'll try for a link-up if you are interested.

RF 1

Smokin Joe
03-14-2008, 22:04
PM's received and responses sent.

Thank you Gentlemen!

Red Flag 1
03-16-2008, 16:00
SJ,

Contact info in hand. PM on the way. Will phone you as well.

RF 1

Red Flag 1
03-18-2008, 13:18
SJ,

Wanted to ask if you got my e-mails??

RF 1

Irish_Army01
03-19-2008, 17:02
I have a USP Power point if yer interested.

Pm me and I'll send it to ya if you wish.

Btw We have the USP on general Issue and its well recieved.;)

Smokin Joe
03-19-2008, 22:43
SJ,

Wanted to ask if you got my e-mails??

RF 1

No I did not. Did you send them to my work or home e-mail addy?

Irish,

I'll shoot you a PM ASAP

Red Flag 1
03-20-2008, 07:05
JS

Called your office last night & left msg. Will PM you now!

RF 1

Irish_Army01
03-20-2008, 12:05
Joe, I've sent it to you but you might get more than once because I wasn't sure if it sent or not, its a big file(68mb)

Let me know if you got it .

Edit.. I think the File is to big for email.. send me your MSN messenger username and I'll do a file transfere. :)