PDA

View Full Version : Inert RPG 7 Rockets

Air.177
02-21-2008, 11:03
Does anyone have a Stateside source for Inert RPG 7 projectiles for training/display purposes? Looking for any quantities available up to and including several hundred. Feel free to PM any information/questions.

Good times,
Blake

jbour13
02-21-2008, 11:19
I kid you not, and I'll probably be chastised for this, but Airsofters have actually made an RPG for their games. Why, no clue. I've seen them running around acting a fool and they look pretty convincing (minus markings and paint schemes). Dimensionally correct.

Depends on what you would like one for. Static displays, etc......I can't say that I've seen one in a surplus store (mind you that this is Fayettenam). I have seen the old LAW's and AT-4 trainers. Be aware that these items may be hot.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Other than that, maybe this is close to what you're looking at.

http://www.tapco.com/proddesc.aspx?id=72a94866-0645-45e1-84d5-e8d90e76db41

The Reaper
02-21-2008, 12:15
Does anyone have a Stateside source for Inert RPG 7 projectiles for training/display purposes? Looking for any quantities available up to and including several hundred. Feel free to PM any information/questions.

Good times,
Blake

Saw a company selling them at SHOT.

Don't remember the name, though.

They were like the Red Guns, actual weight and dimensions.

TR

eggroll
02-22-2008, 16:04
Reaper

That was Rings Blue Gun - I was going to buy it for grins but missed out by about 5 mins :boohoo Who'd think it, An Eggroll with an RPG :D

egg

prdubi
05-14-2008, 09:42
Long time lerker and probably first time poster.

There are or were some that were selling them on gunbroker.com

And there is a guy in Serbia selling inert Yugoslav rifle practice grenades with the launchers and everything. So far, everyone that has ordered from him has received it in the states but it took a long time.

he lerks on the akfiles.com forum.

They are out there just poorly advertised.