PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Military launch attacks on Military Groups on myspace

Bracholi
02-14-2008, 02:45
Yep... I would post some links but it's just too disgusting how these people act.
It's pretty much an electronic attack on the US military groups of MySpace that support troops. They are truly showing a lack of humanity as well. The group I saw earlier had them defaming a soldier by taking photos from his site (he, his wife, and their baby) and making sexual remarks about the three...

I do wonder if this sudden attack on the military groups has to do with Code Pinko and the renewed fervor of military support groups.

They also continue to spam the groups with hundreds and thousands of posts saying things such as "I like to **** THE MILITARY WIVES WHILE THEIR MEN ARE AWAY (Doing something I don't care to post)" I think you get the idea...

jbour13
02-14-2008, 02:49
Yep... I would post some links but it's just too disgusting how these people act.
It's pretty much an electronic attack on the US military groups of MySpace that support troops. They are truly showing a lack of humanity as well. The group I saw earlier had them defaming a soldier by taking photos from his site (he, his wife, and their baby) and making sexual remarks about the three...

I do wonder if this sudden attack on the military groups has to do with Code Pinko and the renewed fervor of military support groups.

They also continue to spam the groups with hundreds and thousands of posts saying things such as "**** THE MILITARY WIVES WHILE THEIR MEN ARE AWAY (Doing something I don't care to post)" I think you get the idea...

Until they touch my family, my friends, my Soldiers, or me.......They ain't got $hit on this Soldier!!!

I say, come on over and lets talk all nice like!!! Promise I'll put the guns away.

Bracholi
02-14-2008, 02:58
I wonder who this soldier they defamed is... I'm pretty sure that's illegal even online.
All I know is that he has a wife and baby and they were talking about the baby in ways that make me wonder if they themselves are pedophiles ... there's no way a normal person could talk like that

Pete
02-14-2008, 05:16
I... there's no way a normal person could talk like that.......

Code Pinko' et al are libs - I rest my case.

The Reaper
02-14-2008, 06:13
I wonder who this soldier they defamed is... I'm pretty sure that's illegal even online.
All I know is that he has a wife and baby and they were talking about the baby in ways that make me wonder if they themselves are pedophiles ... there's no way a normal person could talk like that

Be a real shame for that to be reported to the authorities.:rolleyes:

I suspect that Myspace would have to cooperate and in most cases, the LEOs prosecute pedophiles pretty aggressively.

TR

SF_BHT
02-14-2008, 07:30

They also continue to spam the groups with hundreds and thousands of posts saying things such as "I like to **** THE MILITARY WIVES WHILE THEIR MEN ARE AWAY (Doing something I don't care to post)" I think you get the idea...

Post the link and let us determine what is happening. One cannot just take rumor that something is happening with out proof. We are big boys and can take some harsh words. Rumor is what is spinning the internet out of control.

swpa19
02-14-2008, 10:03
Have to agree strongly with Bracholi and T.R. Just the suspicion of pedophelia tends to bring down the wrath of Law Enforcement. And, as far as Code pink and Company, they've kinda overstepped their bounds by taking their show on the road. http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=18064

Bracholi
02-14-2008, 22:19
I dunno I think Cindy is pretty well endorsed, Al Qaeda seems to love her for the speaking on their behalf.

Moving Target
02-15-2008, 01:21
I'll bet her son is rolling in his grave. What a windbag.

Mosby Raider
02-15-2008, 11:28
Speaking of Cindy, she's been in Egypt this week petitioning the Egyptian government to release imprisioned members of the Muslim Brotherhood.