PDA

View Full Version : Bill Checking in as Ordered

SAR
01-07-2008, 12:46
Bill I am here and look forward to helping out in anyway, thanks for the invite.

Spencer

Bill Harsey
01-07-2008, 15:21
Spencer,
This is a good place, glad your here. Check out the sharpening thread and see if I missed anything.

Everyone else keep your eye on Spencer, he does some pretty interesting stuff.

The Old Guy
01-07-2008, 23:40
Spencer,
This is a good place, glad your here. Check out the sharpening thread and see if I missed anything.

Everyone else keep your eye on Spencer, he does some pretty interesting stuff.

Bill, without Spencer posting some pictures this thread is worthless. Let us see some of his work.

Team Sergeant
01-08-2008, 08:37
Welcome aboard Spencer!

Team Sergeant

CPTAUSRET
01-08-2008, 09:21
Bill, without Spencer posting some pictures this thread is worthless. Let us see some of his work.

Second that!

Here is his website.

http://www.sarcustomknives.com

Bill Harsey
01-08-2008, 09:31

I'll call him later and see if he needs any help posting a pic, but I doubt that will be the case.

Spencer makes a wide range of knives, it's good to see.

Ken Brock
01-08-2008, 20:46
awwww crap, there goes the neighborhood!:eek:

Hey Spencer!:p

SAR
01-08-2008, 22:26
awwww crap, there goes the neighborhood!:eek:

Hey Spencer!:p

Hey I thought they had a height requirement :D, JK good to see you here Ken this is a nice place to say the least, it seems very safe and calm.

I will get some stuff up ASAP Gents!

Spencer

gunnerjohn
04-21-2008, 16:13
Since I just got an email from Spencer wondering if I was going to post any pics of my newest purchase.... here you go. I did have to clean the knife up but it works great.

SAR
04-21-2008, 17:14
Since I just got an email from Spencer wondering if I was going to post any pics of my newest purchase.... here you go. I did have to clean the knife up but it works great.

Hey thanks John now if I can figure out how to post some pics I will get some up myself.

One thing about this knife is everyone shows the nicest 1911's around!

Thanks
Spencer

militarymoron
04-24-2008, 17:29
good to see you here, spencer.