PDA

View Full Version : UFC 79

uboat509
12-30-2007, 00:43
Great fight night! The only boring fight was Soa Palelei Vs. Eddie Sanchez. I really enjoyed watching Clementi dominate Guillard, who's incessant over the top smack talking has really annoyed me for some time. The Lyoto Machida Vs. Rameau Sokoudjou fight reminded me of Houston Alexander Vs. Thiago Silva, powerful striker with no ground game and two big knockout wins gets in the octagon against a Brazilian grappler and gets dominated on the ground. The Liddell Vs Silva fight was pretty good also but I expected more from Silva. I had never seen Chuck take anyone down before. I think that Chuck had gotten rocked a little more than he let on. GSP Vs. Hughes was a disappointment for me. I am a big fan of Matt Hughes and he was completely overwhelmed by GSP.

SFC W

Firearmz
01-02-2008, 19:13
I watched the fight and I too was happy to see Clementi dominate Guillard. Guillard if i am not mistaken just came off suspension for testing positive for cocaine also. I am a firm believer in act like a thug be treated like a thug.

Intel_Airman
01-08-2008, 04:59
It's great to see Lyota Machida getting some coverage. He will be a champion someday.