PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help in KY,TN

chance
12-28-2007, 17:57
Hello gentlemen,

I'm looking for some training in KY,TN area outside Fort Campbell to prep for SFAS for 20th Group. I just want to say that I'm self motivated I just would like a QP to help me really push it to the edge any help would be great plus I love the search button.:D

Thanks in advance
and GOD bless

Surgicalcric
12-28-2007, 18:25
Chance:

This mentoring subject has been flogged to death here. Since you love the search button you should use it with the keyword 'mentor'. You will quickly be flooded with the opinions on the subject.

Learn to push yourself. I assure you there will be nobody at SFAS pushing you to the edge when you are tired, hot/cold, hungry or in pain. That same person will fail to be there for you during the remainder of the SFQC. The sooner you learn to push yourself the better off you will be in the long run. If you rely on others to do that for you eventually they will fail you and then you will have failed yourself by relying on others to do what you should be doing on your own. Are you picking up what I am putting down here?

There is nothing wrong with asking for help on topics where there is insufficient information or where something is unclear. However, motivation should come from within or from a tangible external source not another person.

Crip

chance
12-28-2007, 18:41
Thanks Crip,
Its amazing what one word can do, and I see what your putting down I really just wanted the help more for the safety aspect.

Thanks abunch Crip now back to my reading.

Hero Gear
01-01-2008, 19:29
Are you already assigned to 20th? Are you in the NQP Platoon currently?

chance
01-01-2008, 20:20
No not yet, getting the paper work finished up and have to get a physical.:lifter