PDA

View Full Version : ACU/DCU/ADU/WTH?

Maine-iac
12-19-2007, 19:15
I've been on the site for awhile now searching for something that NO ONE in my section or unit seems to know. That is; the DCU uniform, with the shoulder velcro/pockets and pants with ripcord pockets; does that have a specific name? I wanted to make my ghillie suit out of them but I can't at all find them to buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even more so, anyone who might be able to get them in medium/reg, you'd make my week. Thanks :confused:

The Reaper
12-19-2007, 19:21
I've been on the site for awhile now searching for something that NO ONE in my section or unit seems to know. That is; the DCU uniform, with the shoulder velcro/pockets and pants with ripcord pockets; does that have a specific name? I wanted to make my ghillie suit out of them but I can't at all find them to buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even more so, anyone who might be able to get them in medium/reg, you'd make my week. Thanks :confused:

And who the heck are you?

Looks like you weren't here long enough to read the stickies or the registration message you were sent.

Closed till you do.

TR