PDA

View Full Version : Raichle boots in Fayetteville

Max_Tab
12-13-2007, 20:44
Tier One is now selling Raichle boots. They only have one style on hand, but the lady told me they can order any kind you want. I asked her if they were selling very well, and she said that they weren't. If anyone needs a good new pair of boots, I highly recommend going there and getting a set.

I just thought I'd pass this on.

MtnGoat
12-14-2007, 14:20
MT

THX.. Saw some 10th guy in the 18F course. They now have Tan ones like we did.

Great boot for the money.. last a long time too!!

mffjm8509
12-14-2007, 14:58
MT

THX.. Saw some 10th guy in the 18F course. They now have Tan ones like we did.

Great boot for the money.. last a long time too!!

Apparently 1/10 has contracted Raichle to make a limited number of tan boots. I've tried to find some commercially with no success.

mp

MtnGoat
12-15-2007, 15:34
Apparently 1/10 has contracted Raichle to make a limited number of tan boots. I've tried to find some commercially with no success.

mp

FIgured that one. Very nice through :boohoo

gits
12-15-2007, 16:07
Over at AWSIN store in Fayetteville also carries Raichle boots. They had a couple different varieties of Raichle boots .when they first opened. It's been half a year since I was at Bragg but I assumed they should be still carrying them.

CDRODA396
12-17-2007, 07:33
Over at AWSIN store in Fayetteville also carries Raichle boots. They had a couple different varieties of Raichle boots .when they first opened. It's been half a year since I was at Bragg but I assumed they should be still carrying them.

Gits, what, or where is the "AWSIN" store? I wouldnt mind checking them out, but the name/acronym doesnt ring a bell?:confused:

THX.

Capt_G
12-19-2007, 20:50
Gits, what, or where is the "AWSIN" store? I wouldnt mind checking them out, but the name/acronym doesnt ring a bell?:confused:

THX.
If anyone knows how to get ahold of the tan Raichles let me know. I had a pair of the Colorados when I was in LRS in Germany back in the 80s.

Surgicalcric
12-19-2007, 21:07
Gits, what, or where is the "AWSIN" store?
THX.

Arnolds Welding Service also Advanced Warfighting Solutions.

They make a crap ton of ladders and entry tools as well as some vests and pouches. The store has some Columbia, North Face, CamelBak, etc gear there as well.

They are on the corner of Murchison and Pamalee (sp)/Skibo (or whatever the name of the damn street is at that intersection). Its in the strip mall beside Lake in the Pines on Murchison nonetheless.

HTH,

Crip

gits
12-19-2007, 21:28
Arnolds Welding Service also Advanced Warfighting Solutions.

They make a crap ton of ladders and entry tools as well as some vests and pouches. The store has some Columbia, North Face, CamelBak, etc gear there as well.

They are on the corner of Murchison and Pamalee (sp)/Skibo (or whatever the name of the damn street is at that intersection). Its in the strip mall beside Lake in the Pines on Murchison nonetheless.

HTH,

Crip

Just don't pass the Hardy's while your driving on skibo. You should be able to see an entrance to the strip mall right before Hardy's.