PDA

View Full Version : SIG SAUER P250 Introduction Video

Trip_Wire (RIP)
12-13-2007, 12:44
The new SIG SAUER P250, is this a valid concept? What do you QP's think of this weapon and concept? :munchin

Link to Video.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsPgYAn258c

Peregrino
12-13-2007, 21:37
Interesting. Looks like it could supplant/replace their entire 22X series. I like Sigs, my 226R runs like the proverbial Swiss Watch. I would expect as much from this one. Can't really say I'm interested in owning one though. My .02 - Peregrino

kellyeod
01-02-2009, 18:31
I own 3 SIGs; P229, P239, P220 (Norwegian SF over run model). All of them are master combat handguns. I have not been exposed to the P250 yet though I am anxious. I expect it will be the same high quality we expect from SIGARMS.

kawika
01-03-2009, 00:35
It seems like a great weapon considered on its own. However I like my 226 because it's all metal construction, and well it's a sig. Having another polymer framed gun out on the market seems unecessary. However I do like the interchangeability of parts. If only we could get H&K to offer different slides, bottoms and barrels without serious pain(switching from a SS to regular slide is almost impossible through H&K itself).

kgoerz
01-03-2009, 11:15
Every SIG 229 and 239 we purchased had to be sent back because of broken extractors and take down Pins. SIG only agreed to take them all back and refurbish them when we threatened to go to Glocks. IMO any Company that would send a LE Unit POS Weapons, knowing they are POS Weapons. Are nothing but POS themselves. I would never buy a SIG or recommend anyone else to.