PDA

View Full Version : The Shrinking of that Telltale Inbox!

Solid
05-04-2004, 15:17
Admins,

My PM box seems to be acting strangely. Once in a while, I get a message that it's over-filled, so I delete any recent messages. However, this kept happening. Eventually I took an inventory of my inbox and archived PM box, and waited until it said that it was full and I couldn't recieved incoming PMs. I deleted a few messages, received the PM, deleted it, and then recieved an 'inbox too full' message when I got my next PM.

This leads me to believe that it is actively shrinking.

Are the admins decreasing the size of inboxes to save bandwidth?

Thank you for your help,

Solid

Ambush Master
05-04-2004, 15:25
The allocation is 100 TOTAL. That is In Box+Sent Box+Archive Box. 100 total, not each. If you have some classics set yourself up a Word Folder and copy them onto Word Documents.

Take Care.
Martin

Solid
05-04-2004, 15:39
I'm an idiot.
Please excuse me for wasting your time.

Thank you!

Solid

Sacamuelas
05-04-2004, 16:03
OK... Now that the real question has been addressed for Solid, can this thread be moved into the comedy forum for follow-up. LOL
Originally posted by Solid
The Shrinking of that "Telltale" Inbox!

Admins,
My "PM box" seems to be acting strangely. Once in a while, I get a message that it's over-filled, so I "delete" any recent "messages". However, this kept happening.

This leads me to believe that it is actively shrinking.

Are the admins decreasing the size of "inboxes"...?
Solid

Am I the only one that read the title and original post and chuckled while thinking of five funny replies that could be made. :p LOL

Kyobanim
05-04-2004, 16:14
I really wanted to say something but I held off hoping that the People's Medic would stop by, on one of his flash visits, just for this reason. :D

The Reaper
05-04-2004, 16:17
Originally posted by Solid
I'm an idiot.
Please excuse me for wasting your time.

Thank you!

Solid

Concur.

And I was beginning to think that you were one of the smarter kids here.

TR

Roguish Lawyer
05-04-2004, 17:12
OMG, can't help myself. :)

Sacamuelas
05-04-2004, 17:13
Potential.. LOL!!! :D

Roguish Lawyer
05-04-2004, 17:18
I'm just kidding, Solid. Hang in there, buddy. LOL

Solid
05-04-2004, 17:24