PDA

View Full Version : Poetic justice...

MAB32
11-14-2007, 12:33
www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,311476,00.html

SWEETWATER, Fla. — A man was killed by an alligator on the Miccosukee Indian Reservation in Miami-Dade County, Local10.com reported.

The man, who has not been identified, was running from Miccosukee police when he dove into a retention pond, Local10.com reported. There, he was reportedly attacked by the gator and bitten several times.

Click here for the Local10.com report.

The man was suspected of breaking into cars with another suspect on the Miccosukee Indian Reservation, Local6.com reported. One was quickly captured.

The man's body was found at the bottom of the pond Friday. The man was bitten on the head several times, Local10.com reported. The gator was later trapped. (and given a Junior Policeman's Man's Badge, at a distance of course and told to do more on the war on crime!) my write-in of course:)

rubberneck
11-14-2007, 13:00
Darwin is always lurking..... Standby for the lawsuit by the perp's family against the PD for chasing him and against the Gator for being a Gator.

Goggles Pizano
11-15-2007, 09:23
Darwin is always lurking..... Standby for the lawsuit by the perp's family against the PD for chasing him and against the Gator for being a Gator.

Of course! Did you expect less fom such pillars in the community as he and his familial ilk?

MAB32
11-15-2007, 12:10
I'm just hoping that the Gator gets a last minute reprieve and gets the "Citizen of th eYear Award" for Metro-Dade County.:D

LibraryLady
11-15-2007, 13:12
A local radio show this morning was having a headline contest for this bit of news. My personal favorite:

Police Have Gator-Aid

:cool:

LL

Defender968
11-15-2007, 21:21
If only it worked out that way more often, we'd save $$ on housing such pillars, and I wouldn't spend days like today listening to liberal judges making excuses for criminals!

But I'm sure as stated the scumbag will sue, and the family will come out saying how innocent he was!

Daver
11-15-2007, 21:36
....Too bad they had to kill the gator. They should have put him in a zoo and dedicated a plaque to him for being a responsible citizen against crime!:D