PDA

View Full Version : Veterans' Day Parade, Auburn, WA

Trip_Wire (RIP)
11-08-2007, 16:46
Just a reminder for those QP's and other veterans that are in Western Washington State.

The City of Auburn, WA will be conducting it's Veterans' Day Parade starting .at 11 AM Saturday, on 10 November '07 This is the largest parade of it's kind in the area. It always has a great turnout of watchers and/or Veterans.

SFA Chapter XVI (16) will be marching in this parade. (There will also be a vehicle for those who can't march.)

The Chapter is forming up at the intersection of Main & 'K' Street in Auburn at 10AM. Chapter dress uniforms or whatever SF stuff you have to include Green Beret.

After the parade is over all SF people are invited to the Chapter's Team House for cold beers and snacks.

LibraryLady
11-08-2007, 20:24
I saw your group go by; then was shanghaied onto the passenger seat of a jeep for the remainder of the parade... ;)

Hope there's a dry spell Saturday this year! Oh, what am I saying... it's November in the Puget Sound :p

LL

Trip_Wire (RIP)
11-09-2007, 14:30
I saw your group go by; then was shanghaied onto the passenger seat of a jeep for the remainder of the parade... ;)

Hope there's a dry spell Saturday this year! Oh, what am I saying... it's November in the Puget Sound :p

LL

Rain or shine, I'll be there! I'm going to ride this year, don't feel up to marching.
;)