PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming SFAS

j-law
10-14-2007, 12:30
I'm going to SFAS this next week and I am nervous. I will stay focused and take it one moment at a time once I get there. Any QP's have any wisdom to pass on to an aspiring QP?

ABN_FO
10-14-2007, 12:43
I am not a QP, but I would guess learning to follow instructions would be a good start. I am sure an admin/QP will be along shortly to help you understand.

j-law
10-14-2007, 13:01
Got it.

Pete S
10-14-2007, 13:23
Following directions, giving everything your best if not more, and trying to enjoy yourself while you can. Just like everything else in life ;)

Good luck man.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
10-14-2007, 13:48
Following directions, giving everything your best if not more, and trying to enjoy yourself while you can. Just like everything else in life ;)

Good luck man.

Luck has nothing to do with it. You're either ready or you're not. Stay focused & don't quit.

LongWire
10-14-2007, 15:01
There are 140 other threads in this topic........Have you read them all, and are now lost?

I hope you prepared!!!!!!!

Surgicalcric
10-14-2007, 15:58
I am not a QP...

Your post didn't benefit this thread, or the board as a whole, in the least. Since the question concerned a topic (SFAS) you aren't qualified to give advice on, how about you follow the same advice you gave j-law, with regards to following directions.

J-law: The search button is your friend. Other than that, do your best and don't quit. If you prepared it will show, just as your lack thereof will show.

Crip

The Reaper
10-14-2007, 21:07
I'm going to SFAS this next week and I am nervous. I will stay focused and take it one moment at a time once I get there. Any QP's have any wisdom to pass on to an aspiring QP?

Follow instructions and pay better attention there than you have here.

TR

Team Sergeant
10-15-2007, 09:11

If you are getting a case of nerves about attending an SF course you may want to re-think your goals and maybe a different career.

You should be excited to prove you have what it takes to walk among warriors.

Team Sergeant