PDA

View Full Version : Eat Pork the other White Meat

BMT (RIP)
10-04-2007, 10:07
I also eat pork regularly. It is a very important part of the diet because it inoculates you against Islam.

BMT

Spartan359
10-04-2007, 11:43
I also eat pork regularly. It is a very important part of the diet because it inoculates you against Islam.

BMT

ROFLMAO :D

x SF med
10-05-2007, 00:16

BMT

Infidel! and that joke was not kosher. That's out of my system, thanks for the laugh.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
10-05-2007, 05:57
There is a gathering of infidels this weekend to consume the other white meat this Saturday evening at my wife's church. Tis the season of the church harvest "suppahs" and I am being dragged off to one this Saturday evening in support of our local Catholic Church. While this event takes place in the basement of the church, it is more akin to a gathering of bears all fighting for every morsal of food they can cram into their gullet in preparation for the deep winter sleep. This is not going to be a pretty site and I will take up my normal position in the right rear corner of the basement where I can observe the hoards swarm around the killing zone where they will exhibit culinary customs not tolerated in their own homes. For some reason folks seem to think that because they are consuming food in a church it must be blessed and therefore basic sanitary proceedures need not be followed. This is going to be ugly, but humorous:D

sg1987
10-05-2007, 08:31
As always Sir; you have quite a way with words!

x SF med
10-05-2007, 10:25
There is a gathering of infidels this weekend to consume the other white meat this Saturday evening at my wife's church. Tis the season of the church harvest "suppahs" and I am being dragged off to one this Saturday evening in support of our local Catholic Church. While this event takes place in the basement of the church, it is more akin to a gathering of bears all fighting for every morsal of food they can cram into their gullet in preparation for the deep winter sleep. This is not going to be a pretty site and I will take up my normal position in the right rear corner of the basement where I can observe the hoards swarm around the killing zone where they will exhibit culinary customs not tolerated in their own homes. For some reason folks seem to think that because they are consuming food in a church it must be blessed and therefore basic sanitary proceedures need not be followed. This is going to be ugly, but humorous:D

Ah much like the infidel practice of BBQ or Smoking of the unclean flesh of the porcine family - tasty, but you will never get your 72 virgins. I'll take the BBQ and Beer myself - happy infidel that I am!:D:munchin (wish the stealth smiley said infidel BBQ bucket...)

82ndtrooper
10-10-2007, 06:16
Whatever happened to spagetti dinners with meatballs at the local Catholic Churches. I haven't seen one of the advertisements in about 5 years. Now it's the Friday night fish fry during lent. Although I will grant them that the fish is usally very tasty and deep fried with cheap beers.

Pete
10-10-2007, 07:29
Oh, this is setting me to drooling.

The only cure is to put a pork shoulder on the weber grill this weekend and slow cook it, with some nice hickory wood chips, until its ready to fall off the bone.

Set it down in the middle of the table with tongs, buns, coldslaw, beans (with bacon, of course) and drizzling sauce of your choice. Add beer and friends, yum, yum.

echoes
10-10-2007, 14:18
Oh, this is setting me to drooling.

The only cure is to put a pork shoulder on the weber grill this weekend and slow cook it, with some nice hickory wood chips, until its ready to fall off the bone.

Set it down in the middle of the table with tongs, buns, coldslaw, beans (with bacon, of course) and drizzling sauce of your choice. Add beer and friends, yum, yum.

Pete:

Sir, Yum!

All I add is some "Billy Simms" bbq sauce, and life is good! ;)

(I'm lucky I live in the same city as my Dad. He Q's up a shoulder and rib's every Saturday during OU Football season.) :lifter

Holly