PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2007/2008

Sdiver
09-18-2007, 08:11
Ahhhh yes. It's that time of year. Days are getting shorter, nights are getting longer. Leaves are changing on the trees. There is a nice cool nip in the air at night. Guys with extensive dental work, are lacing up the skates and hitting the ice......ohhhhh yeah.....it's HOCKEY TIME BABY !!!!!

Seeing that my AVS didn't make the playoffs last year :( (I now know what a KINGS fan feels like), and they've had time to rest.....

COLORADO AVALANCHE Hoist the Cup!!!

Goggles Pizano
09-19-2007, 06:28
Still sweat'n to the oldies S? :D

RTK
09-19-2007, 07:07
Ahhhh yes. It's that time of year. Days are getting shorter, nights are getting longer. Leaves are changing on the trees. There is a nice cool nip in the air at night. Guys with extensive dental work, are lacing up the skates and hitting the ice......ohhhhh yeah.....it's HOCKEY TIME BABY !!!!!

Seeing that my AVS didn't make the playoffs last year :( (I now know what a KINGS fan feels like), and they've had time to rest.....

COLORADO AVALANCHE Hoist the Cup!!!

I'm hoping off the Predator bandwagon and back to Colorado. I think the Avs have a chance, especially if they're competitive with the Ducks.

bandycpa
09-19-2007, 08:00
Let's Go, Red Wings!

We signed Dominik Hasek for another year. Unfortunately, his oft-injured groin came with him.

Looking forward to a good season.

Bandy

Deadhead 63A1
09-19-2007, 11:44
The Devils are overdue for another Cup win...

Roguish Lawyer
09-19-2007, 15:50
Lets go Kings!

Roguish Lawyer
09-29-2007, 16:21
The Los Angeles Kings have the best record in the NHL right now.

Had to say it while it lasted . . . ;)

Sdiver
09-29-2007, 18:39

LOL :D

Enjoy the moment S, while it lasts. ;)

Sdiver
12-18-2007, 13:00

That seemed soooooo long ago, didn't it R.L. :D

18Ddave
12-18-2007, 14:21
Now that Bill Wirts is dead, I think the Hawks will be hoisting the Cup within the next 5 years. They already are doing pretty good.

I couldn't believe I was watching them play on TV in Chicago! Since the cheap bastard has died, we now can watch home games on cable that were once subject to blackouts even if they played on ESPN or ABC.

dave