PDA

View Full Version : Is this guy SF?

TAN2GREEN
09-09-2007, 19:10
Gentlemen,

Before I came to Bragg I was in Fredericksburg, VA doing PT in a local gym called the sports and health club, I met a fellow that told me he was in SF.(He walked right up to me and started to ask questions about my Ranger regt. PT shirt.) He said he was from 3rd group. He also said he had been in a fire fight in South America. ??? I don't know but it seems he was telling a story. I have not been around long enough to know. So I'll inquire, does anyone remember XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 18E type? He didn't mention the dates. Appreciate it.
T2G

"Take a knee drink water"

The Reaper
09-09-2007, 19:20
Gentlemen,

Before I came to Bragg I was in Fredericksburg, VA doing PT in a local gym called the sports and health club, I met a fellow that told me he was in SF.(He walked right up to me and started to ask questions about my Ranger regt. PT shirt.) He said he was from 3rd group. He also said he had been in a fire fight in South America. ??? I don't know but it seems he was telling a story. I have not been around long enough to know. So I'll inquire, does anyone remember Dennis Overton 18E type? He didn't mention the dates. Appreciate it.
T2G

"Take a knee drink water"

You need to review the rules, where we explain that we do not do this here.

TR