PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Gender Neutral Restrooms?

RTK
08-26-2007, 09:18
What are the woodchucks up to now? :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294633,00.html

I'm sure the Colonel will weigh in on this one.....:D

Guy
08-26-2007, 09:23
San Francisco would go broke trying that.:eek:

Stay safe.

Pete
08-26-2007, 09:34
Why do I get a vision of sitting in the bathroom and seeing a pair of high heels walk over to the urinal?

I don't need the vision.

I'm all for a kooks & nuts bathroom.

Sometimes a guy just needs to be alone and don't need a bunch of "Eiks - EEks - Auuughs" drifting under the door.

Team Sergeant
08-26-2007, 09:35
What are the woodchucks up to now? :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294633,00.html

I'm sure the Colonel will weigh in on this one.....:D

I'm thinking we should allow and even encourage the gentle people of Vermont to secede from the Nation.

Of course we will retrieve the Col and family before we put up the electric fence.

82ndtrooper
08-26-2007, 12:11
I'm thinking we should allow and even encourage the gentle people of Vermont to secede from the Nation.

Of course we will retrieve the Col and family before we put up the electric fence.

Are we considering the Col the only foreign national to be extracted ?:D

jatx
08-26-2007, 15:33
Why do I get a vision of sitting in the bathroom and seeing a pair of high heels walk over to the urinal?

Anyone remember Clara Peller in Moving Violations? "How come my back's all wet?" :D :D

Jack Moroney (RIP)
08-26-2007, 18:54
Well there is a reason why they call them woodchucks-can anyone tell one gender from another at a distance and would anyone want to try and sex one up close and personal? For 7 months of the year these folks have so much clothing on with scarves muffled around their faces that you would think you were at a Michelen Tireman convention-you cannot tell the sex of anything. Even a casual glimpse of exposed skin shows nothing but "tats" and body piercings are universal. Forget trying to distinquish the sexes by fragrances normally associated with different genders. Hell, the scent of the season is deer urine for two months of the year, then exhaust from snow machines for the remainder of the cold months. Warm months the smell of old woodsmen (creosote) fly dope rules, and wood fire smoke permeates everything else. Now as for the delicate rules of bathroom ettiquette, forget that as most folks hit the chicken pie and bean suppers, ham and bean suppers, wild game and bean suppers, and every other supper with beans. Consequently no one in their right mind will give a damn about lingering in any restroom and those that bravely enter into that environment have so many tears welling up in their eyes from the ambience that they will be damn luck to identify the commode much less anyone to their left or right. Dealing with a CS chamber is more enjoyable. :D

nmap
08-26-2007, 20:30
While there are quite a few issues with this, it occurs to me that only a very affluent society could afford such profligate spending.

I suspect that spendthrift behavior gnaws at the foundations of prosperity, like rust on iron.

Ret10Echo
08-27-2007, 04:45
After a recent foray into the land-o-woodchucks, I think the restrooms are pretty much gender-neutral by default. It was a brief two-day retrieval of a cache but I found myself scratching my head on more than one occasion. Once upon a time it was like the ole armor identification cards...friend...foe....now it requires an interview and perhaps a blood test or x-ray.

crash
08-27-2007, 05:22
Wow, have things gotten that bad up there while I've been gone:confused: