PDA

View Full Version : Finally!: Plaster's Newest

Roguish Lawyer
04-26-2004, 21:13
Just received in today's mail Secret Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines with the Elite Warriors of SOG. Pre-ordered it months and months ago, and can't wait to read it.

I see in the index that there are 8 references to RT New York. I forget the other RTs represented here, but there are a ton listed in the index.

goat
04-27-2004, 08:17
Hopefully I will get my copy in the mail today.

Ambush Master
04-27-2004, 09:04
Should have mine by the end of the week. He's been working on this one for about 3+ years.

Air.177
04-28-2004, 12:57
just ordered mine, $16.25 on Half.com

Ambush Master
04-29-2004, 12:13
I just got off the phone with John and he said he will make every effort to try and get on here. He said that he is working 7 days a week promoting the Book and wants feedback on it, After you have read it, your comments in here will make it easier for him, and the rest of us to see.

Take care.
Martin

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 12:48
Originally posted by Ambush Master
I just got off the phone with John and he said he will make every effort to try and get on here. He said that he is working 7 days a week promoting the Book and wants feedback on it, After you have read it, your comments in here will make it easier for him, and the rest of us to see.

Take care.
Martin

Awesome!

I am still working my way through the big photo book, but I'll start this one next time I fly to the East Coast. Mid-May, probably. I will be sure to comment, and also will add something on the big book when I finish it. I think there is an old thread on it somewhere.

Solid
04-29-2004, 14:01
Big Photo book is awesome but is a bit too unwieldly and expensive to bring for plane/train/bus literature. When I bought it, I didn't know there was any text. What a surprise!

Solid

Roguish Lawyer
04-29-2004, 14:03
Originally posted by Solid
Big Photo book is awesome but is a bit too unwieldly and expensive to bring for plane/train/bus literature.

This is why I am still working through it. I only read it when my kids are asleep -- otherwise the pages would be at grave risk.

Ambush Master
05-03-2004, 15:10
Got the latest one on Saturday and I'm about 1/4 way through it. This is the BEST ONE YET !!! It is so detailed, it's scarry. He even gets into the details behind many of the things that I had heard of, but nobody knew what the real deal was !!

This has the makings of a Movie !!!

Later
Martin

Team Sergeant
05-03-2004, 15:44
Hard to believe he out did himself, SOG was a great book. I'll pick one up soonest!

TS

DunbarFC
05-04-2004, 07:25
Bought this last night

Looks good so far

Ambush Master
05-04-2004, 11:42
I just got off the Phone with John and he cleared me to Post the Forward out of the book in here. Will do it as soon as I get home this evening !!

Later
Martin

Sacamuelas
05-04-2004, 12:05
Originally posted by Ambush Master
Got the latest one on Saturday and I'm about 1/4 way through it. This is the BEST ONE YET !!! It is so detailed, it's scarry. He even gets into the details behind many of the things that I had heard of, but nobody knew what the real deal was !!

This has the makings of a Movie !!!

Later
Martin

I am going to get a copy ASAP. :cool:

Solid
05-04-2004, 12:23
Amazon.co.uk is, as always, fumbling around with my order.
'credit card has been rejected'.... ARGH!

I read SOG cover to cover in two days. I MUST get my hands on the newest.

Solid