PDA

View Full Version : CSM Lonnie Johnson

NBC-Guy
07-26-2007, 16:24
Hey,

I was wondering if any of the 1SFGA guys here knew a CSM Lonnie Johnson while in Vietnam. This is kind of random, but when I was in Pusan he got me into the JROTC program, my first experience in the military and with a Special Forces qual'd person. He was a big inspiration for me joining the Army and wanting to get into the Special Forces. He taught me a lot in the year I was in Pusan prior to passing away in 2000. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how he was as a younger soldier and how he was in his multiple tours there. I apologize if this is out of line or stepping on any toes. Just wanted to know a bit more about one of the most inspiring individuals I have ever met.

Much appreciated.

SPC Blackshear

The Reaper
07-26-2007, 19:38
Hey,

I was wondering if any of the 1SFGA guys here knew a CSM Lonnie Johnson while in Vietnam. This is kind of random, but when I was in Pusan he got me into the JROTC program, my first experience in the military and with a Special Forces qual'd person. He was a big inspiration for me joining the Army and wanting to get into the Special Forces. He taught me a lot in the year I was in Pusan prior to passing away in 2000. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how he was as a younger soldier and how he was in his multiple tours there. I apologize if this is out of line or stepping on any toes. Just wanted to know a bit more about one of the most inspiring individuals I have ever met.

Much appreciated.

SPC Blackshear

Hey yourself.

We clearly state in the instructions that this is not allowed on PS.com.

This is not myspace, findafriend, classmates, match.com, or whosURdaddy.

We are not going to track down or expose SF soldiers, past, present, or future. Period.

If you want detective work, hire one.

Thread closed. OUT.

TR