PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Trouble

cobra22
07-18-2007, 17:10
Well I hope this is the right place for this... After searching through numerous threads I cannot find any help with my avatar. When I go to "edit avatar" there is a button that says "do not show avatar" I cannot turn this off. I've tried and tried to no avail to attach an avatar. I noticed that the IMG and HTML codes are turned off, perhaps this is the answer but I do not know how or for that matter if I even can turn them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cobra 22

Smokin Joe
07-18-2007, 17:13
You need 100 posts or more to have an Avatar.

Remember its quality, not quantity that you seek.

Ambush Master
07-18-2007, 17:23
The only way to get one before 100 Posts is if you are a QP!!

The Reaper
07-18-2007, 17:39
Well I hope this is the right place for this... After searching through numerous threads I cannot find any help with my avatar. When I go to "edit avatar" there is a button that says "do not show avatar" I cannot turn this off. I've tried and tried to no avail to attach an avatar. I noticed that the IMG and HTML codes are turned off, perhaps this is the answer but I do not know how or for that matter if I even can turn them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cobra 22

Why should you have an avatar?

What have you done to deserve it?

TR

cobra22
07-18-2007, 19:45
Thanks for the info. Perhaps I overlooked the 100 post rule in the inbrief, I apoligize if that is the case. I'll go read the rules again as my corrective training. As far as what have I done to deserve one, I do not at this time deserve one since I have not met the standard for having one. Thanks again for the guidance.

brown77
02-09-2010, 14:40
When I go to "edit avatar" there is a button that says "do not show avatar" I cannot turn this off. I've tried and tried to no avail to attach an avatar. I noticed that the IMG and HTML codes are turned off

I encountered that exact same problem...

Seems I don't deserve one either... it's just not my day today :boohoo

Ah well, at least the 'search button' is my friend :D

Snaquebite
02-09-2010, 15:08
Moved to Knuckle Dragger ???'s

Dozer523
02-09-2010, 15:27
I love it when they post like this.Thanks for the info. Perhaps I overlooked the 100 post rule in the inbrief, I apoligize if that is the case. I'll go read the rules again as my corrective training. As far as what have I done to deserve one, I do not at this time deserve one since I have not met the standard for having one. Thanks again for the guidance.
Not so much when they post like this. I encountered that exact same problem...

wet dog
02-09-2010, 15:59

TR

I've got one he could use.

brown77
02-09-2010, 16:09
Not so much when they post like this.

Did not intend to be disrespectful. Apologies if it came across that way.

Best.

wet dog
02-09-2010, 16:56
Cobra22, Brown77 -

We're all glad you fellas are here, really.

Showing up and participating on PS.com is not easy. We're a tough audience. Continue to do the very best you can.

Search, Read, Learn and Enjoy.

WD

Ambush Master
02-09-2010, 21:43
Thanks for the info. Perhaps I overlooked the 100 post rule in the inbrief, I apoligize if that is the case. I'll go read the rules again as my corrective training. As far as what have I done to deserve one, I do not at this time deserve one since I have not met the standard for having one. Thanks again for the guidance.

I encountered that exact same problem...

The only way to get one before 100 Posts is if you are a QP!!

This Thread was close to 3 years old!!!

brown77.............Did you even read any of the Posts that explain this?? (You remind me of an Aggie Mine Detector!!! Just put your fingers in your ears and then run wildly around the area jumping up and down until the area is deemed clear!!!!)

Later
Martin

Dozer523
02-09-2010, 21:56
This Thread was close to 3 years old!!!

brown77.............Did you even . . . You remind me of an Aggie Mine Detector!!! Just put your fingers in your ears and then run wildly around the area jumping up and down until the area is deemed clear!!!!)
Later
Martin Awww that's funny! and the spell is broken:eek:

brown77
02-10-2010, 00:55
Holy Necropost!!

LMAO! Thank God I didn't start a whole new thread asking why the avatars aren't working, then I REALLY would have been in deep #@!t :D

Cobra22, Brown77 -

We're all glad you fellas are here, really.

Showing up and participating on PS.com is not easy. We're a tough audience. Continue to do the very best you can.

Search, Read, Learn and Enjoy.

WD

Thank you very much for your warm support WD! It ain't easy, that's for sure... but as AM so eloquently illustrated, I like a challenge :D

Seriously, thanks for having me here. I do love this site and it is an honor to be welcomed by the QP's... even if you are scary :p

p.s. WD - "fellas" - not last time I checked ;)

Dragbag036
02-10-2010, 10:42

I can't stop laughing at that picture......classic.

wet dog
02-10-2010, 10:49
It's one of my favorites, It kinda reminds me of Bill Murry in STRIPES.

I can't stop laughing at that picture......classic.

ZonieDiver
02-10-2010, 11:39
brown77.............Did you even read any of the Posts that explain this?? (You remind me of an Aggie Mine Detector!!! Just put your fingers in your ears and then run wildly around the area jumping up and down until the area is deemed clear!!!!)

I had always heard that procedure described as a "Marine Corps mine detector"! :D

ZonieDiver
02-10-2010, 11:40

"And that was the end of my "Gunfighter Days..." I love how he went "all squinty-eyed"!

PSM
02-10-2010, 11:50
"And that was the end of my "Gunfighter Days..." I love how he went "all squinty-eyed"!

My Best Man played the adolescent Jack Crabb. He was slated to do the bathtub scene with Dunaway but Hoffman "volunteered" to do it himself. :D

Pat

wet dog
02-10-2010, 14:36

You can never trust the those guys who squint, damn.