PDA

View Full Version : Looking for former 18Es- Emergency Comms

Brainburn
07-11-2007, 08:57
Looking for former 18Es to run and maintain emergency comms. Mostly handhelds (Motorola HT-1250s) but we will be integrating them into an interoperability environment with FEMA and local responders. We will then roll over into a oil spill recovery mode and run commo for that project in the same area. Wifi/WiMax, networking knowledge and experience a plus.
If interested please PM me and we can establish comms outside of the board. If you dont have your resume current do so.
***No bullshit "I was a steely eyed, barrel chested freedom fighter!" attitudes. Humility and professionalism is paramount. You may be interfacing with local politicos and high ranking corporate types. If you cant be civil and articulate dont contact me.***
I will explain more offline.

Disclaimer- We are working this contract hard and heavy but it hasnt been signed yet so no promises. It will be 1099 work. We will know more soon. You will also be subject to NDAs...

Mike Peterman
former 18E- 196

[Edit] Will be traveling a great deal. If I dont respond right away dont take offense. I will respond.

Brainburn
08-15-2007, 19:11
Positions filled.
It was a good gig..

Later,
Mike