PDA

View Full Version : FSSF reunion photos

speedbump
06-04-2007, 11:33
I am a high school student interested in military and millitary history. For my History Day project I researched the FSSF. I am looking for any photos of the Canadians receiving their CIBs at the 2005 reunion, or any photos of the veterans at reunions. I would like to use them in my exhibit and will credit the owner.

Thanks.

Kyobanim
06-04-2007, 11:41
If you want to post you need to go to the Intros thread and introduce yourself. You got half of it right.

The Reaper
06-04-2007, 11:44
I am a high school student interested in military and millitary history. For my History Day project I researched the FSSF. I am looking for any photos of the Canadians receiving their CIBs at the 2005 reunion, or any photos of the veterans at reunions. I would like to use them in my exhibit and will credit the owner.

Thanks.

If you read the rules which you were sent, you will see that you are missing a couple of things. One is the introductions, the second is the fact that we ask minors not to post here.

Would you walk into a stranger's house and start asking them to borrow personal items? Is it too difficult to read the rules and comply before asking for favors?

Zero situational awareness.

TR