PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Beaten at McCarran Airport!

jswirski
05-30-2007, 22:14
Iraqi Freedom Hero Soldier Beaten/Tased By Las Vegas Police At McCarran Airport!!
Operation Iraqi Freedom Hero Solider being beaten and tased by 2 officers at Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. while another Las Vegas Metro Police Officer stands back and watches with his hands in his pockets thru glass doors, then laughs and makes a little skip as he makes fun of the Soldier's fall from the first of THREE tasings with a buddy TSA employee. This Soldier did NOTHING wrong and NO charges were filed against him~ Watch the ongoing investigation on ABC Las Vegas with Ben Deci reporting or on www.ktnv.com

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1178867537

Follow up:

PART 2-OF NEWSCAST-NEW FOOTAGE!! - Iraqi Freedom Hero Soldier Beaten/Tased By Las Vegas Police At Mc
THIS IS PART TWO OF THE INTERVIEW WITH SGT MARK ENGLAND OF THE US ARMY NATIONAL GUARD WITH BEN DECI OF KTNV-ABC/LAS VEGAS, INCLUDING NEW FOOTAGE OF THE CONTINUED ABUSE THE SGT ENGLAND SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THESE LAS VEGAS POLICE OFFICERS!! PLEASE VOICE YOUR CONCERNS TO BEN DECI OF ABC-LAS VEGAS AT 702/871-3345 OR BDECI@KTNV.COM!!

THIS NEWSCAST VIDEO INCLUDES VOICEMAIL AUDIO OF THE OFFICER THAT BEAT SGT ENGLAND!

Operation Iraqi Freedom Hero Solider being beaten and tased by 2 officers at Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. while another Las Vegas Metro Police Officer stands back and watches with his hands in his pockets thru glass doors, then laughs and makes a little skip as he makes fun of the Soldier's fall from the first of THREE tasings with a buddy TSA employee. This Soldier did NOTHING wrong and NO charges were filed against him~ Watch the ongoing investigation on ABC Las Vegas with Ben Deci reporting or on www.ktnv.com

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ffd_1179019724

I was not sure where to post this. If it has already been posted, I'm sorry I tried searching Mark England, Las Vegas, and McCarran with no results. This got me a bit angry.