PDA

View Full Version : Gremlins in the Matrix

Sdiver
05-15-2007, 18:03
Just seeing if anyone else is experiencing this.

When I hit the "New Posts" button and or the "Search" button (yes I do use the "search button" :D ), I've been getting the following....

The site requires you to wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in another 3050 seconds.

It is counting down, and right now, as I write this, I'm at about 2650.

I've shot a PM off to Dan, but just wanted to see if anyone else is seeing this.

SF18C
05-15-2007, 18:24
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 10 seconds.

Here is what I got...seems the ol PS.com server might be a taxed! I wonder if it is due to everyone searching mutiple topics at once!

Sdiver
05-15-2007, 18:26
Here is what I got...seems the ol PS.com server might be a taxed! I wonder if it is due to everyone searching mutiple topics at once!

Ummm....right now, I'm at about 525 seconds.

Let's just see what happens in a few minutes. :eek:

:munchin

Sdiver
05-15-2007, 18:39
Okay.....that was weird.

I'm now back to the 10 second wait between searches. Looks as if the Gremlin has moved on....

....either that, or it was the "popcorn" smiley.....no....the "Pistachio" smiley....no....the "jatx" smiley.......no.....*sigh*....oh nevermind, I'll just Hide and Watch/Wait and See.

:munchin

Dan
05-15-2007, 18:47
It was me...see if it is fixed for you now?

Sdiver
05-15-2007, 18:53
It was me...see if it is fixed for you now?

It is. Thanks you sir. 10 second rule back in play.

Although, I still say the "popcorn" smiley, had something to do with it. ;)

The Reaper
05-15-2007, 18:58

It is a bandwidth issue.

Everyone stop searching at the same time.

Don't make the TS have to order bigger pipes.

TR

SF18C
05-15-2007, 19:09
It is a bandwidth issue.

Everyone stop searching at the same time.

Don't make the TS have to order bigger pipes.

TR

Great now I gotta get in line to search before I post...I'll be at PS.com FOREVER!!!!!!:lifter

TS should get bigger pipes. Where I work bandwidth is unlimited, or at least that is what the command thinks!

echoes
05-21-2007, 12:54
Greetings!

Though I can feel the flame-toarch getting near for even typing this...I wanted to ask what happened to "The Early Bird" forum? If I am out of line for asking, PLEASE disreguard. I have read the sticky...:confused:

Holly

Pete
05-21-2007, 13:18
If you can not view the Early Bird section it is because your computer has a cookie implated by a web site that supports Jane F****. This site can detect computers with such cookies, and a few more related cookies.

The section disabled depends on the type of cookie implanted on your computer.

Pete
:D

echoes
05-22-2007, 11:43
If you can not view the Early Bird section it is because your computer has a cookie implated by a web site that supports Jane F****. This site can detect computers with such cookies, and a few more related cookies.

The section disabled depends on the type of cookie implanted on your computer.

Pete
:D

Pete,
Sir I can finally see it today, but coudn't on Sun or Mon.
...as for supporting Hanoi Jane...um, NOHA Sir! :D

Thanks for the laugh.

Holly

Sdiver
05-31-2007, 20:21
Pete,
Sir I can finally see it today, but couldn't on Sun or Mon.
...as for supporting Hanoi Jane...um, NOHA Sir! :D

Thanks for the laugh.

Holly

Holly,

I think Pete was serious, I don't think he was out to make you laugh.

I mistakenly had a 'cookie', to a link, that supported Micheal Moore.....and I couldn't see "The Gourmet Guerrilla" threads. :eek: