PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn

jatx
05-07-2007, 07:53
Why, when you place your cursor over the "popcorn" smiley, does it say "pistachios"?

:munchin

The Reaper
05-07-2007, 08:07
Why, when you place your cursor over the "popcorn" smiley, does it say "pistachios"?

Sorry, jatx, need to know information, and you are not on the list.:munchin

TR

Team Sergeant
05-07-2007, 08:08
Where does the "white" go when the snow melts?

jatx
05-07-2007, 08:20
I naturally assumed it was some sort of secret password. Now if I can just figure out to what...

Hmm, where to start?

:D

Pete
05-07-2007, 09:43
I naturally assumed it was some sort of secret password. Now if I can just figure out to what...

Hmm, where to start?

You were warned. Any digging and the Black Chppers will vector in on your position. You are being tracked as we type.

Pete

Sdiver
05-07-2007, 10:11
Sorry, jatx, need to know information, and you are not on the list.:munchin

TR

You were warned. Any digging and the Black Choppers will vector in on your position. You are being tracked as we type.

Pete

Jatx,
You just had to go poking around places that shouldn't be poked. Now look what you've done. :eek:

I've rolled up on Motorcycle wrecks, Car wrecks, heck I even rolled up onto a Train wreck once, but I have never witnessed one, actually take place.

I think I'll just sit back and watch this wreck unfurl and eat my Cashews. :munchin

Ambush Master
05-08-2007, 21:13
Jatx,
You just had to go poking around places that shouldn't be poked. Now look what you've done. :eek:

I've rolled up on Motorcycle wrecks, Car wrecks, heck I even rolled up onto a Train wreck once, but I have never witnessed one, actually take place.

I think I'll just sit back and watch this wreck unfurl and eat my Cashews. :munchin

What the HELL are you talking about jatx look at it ?!?!?

Where is this Pistachios crap comming from?!?!?!:munchin

Dude, you be FOOKED!!!:D

Later
Martin

Sdiver
05-08-2007, 21:15
What the HELL are you talking about jatx?!?!?

Where is this Pistachios crap comming from?!?!?!:munchin

Dude, you be FOOKED!!!:D

Later
Martin

....Film at 11.....

jatx
05-09-2007, 06:19
I can't wait for the inevitable "how do I get an avatar named after me?" thread. :D

AM, I swear it said...oh, never mind.

x SF med
05-09-2007, 10:09
I can't wait for the inevitable "how do I get an avatar named after me?" thread. :D

AM, I swear it said...oh, never mind.

It's not an avatar - it's a smiley. Careful man, the Black Helicopters are circling, and the guys in the black trench coats are watching. You had to go and raise this question, it's akin to what's inside Solomon's Temple.

Kyobanim
05-09-2007, 11:37
It's not an avatar - it's a smiley

Yeah, remember that!

This from a man that has a naked doll as his avatar. Hahahahahahaha

x SF med
05-09-2007, 12:15
Yeah, remember that!

This from a man that has a naked doll as his avatar. Hahahahahahaha

This from the man who has rotating pictures of Chuck Norris as his avatar.... :eek: Thanks C. I can feel the love emanating from the FL swamps. I seem to remember that a Floridian with expert PhotoChop skills had a hand in my avatar creation, wonder who that could be?

Kyobanim
05-09-2007, 14:56
::Thurston Howwell II voice:: When doing commissioned work one cannot be concerned with the content, no matter the juvenilishness the content.

Bill Harsey
05-09-2007, 20:33

PSM
05-09-2007, 20:51

Or the yellow! :confused:

Pat